Chapter 1. | Am I?

Intruducing the fandom:
There is this creepy Myth people have been talking about since the disappearance and mass murders around the city block, they say they come and kill the ones who should have their fate, some of them go hidden, their faces were never seen from the humans naked eyes, some of them can go unmasked and reveal their identity, probably for fame and recognition, but just know they are the number 1 top mass murders of all time, it's not just one, not two but like a whole family or a group of them, nobody can explain how many they're were but they were sure to watch out for the ones that seek blood.. and that team, group, family whatever you call them, they just have one recognized name that gives in to all peoples minds, and they're called..

Creepypasta's.

Story plot!
This is a story between main characters such as Masky or Toby! They'll be the one having the spotlight and probably will have some side character side tracks around the story to make things a bit more sense, may have flashbacks or memory some kind off, but also just to warn and be sure that this contains some sexual lemon and stuff, maybe blood (only if you think about this story in your mind while you read) and offensive words and swears!

-You have been warned and explained.

End of story plot!

Masky P.O.V:
It was rainy outside so some of us were in the mansion, like only half of us, some of the others must've gone out or they just like the rain, I was in the kitchen watching by the window while pouring coffee into my mug, as I stood there watching the water drops falling with the sound of the rain banging in the window, I felt like something was watching me.. I turned my head to see who it was but no one was there, I thought I was going nuts till I looked to my right and saw Toby sprinting towards me;

Toby: "Hey Masky!" | He screamed at me.

I took a step back and watch him run past and missing me making him bang head first into the wall, luckily the wall wasn't broken because if it was oh boy he was in trouble for sure, he fell to the floor and putted his hands to his head massaging the pain off, I sighed and responded.

Masky: "Yes Toby? You need anything like an ice bag?" | I joked about it sarcasmly.

Toby: "Nahh, I j-just wanna say hey." | He looked up to me and smiled.

He was very clumsy when it comes to me, he always hurts himself which is wreckless, I can't stand him anymore but still, he's one of my closest friends, what am I supposed to do now that I've gotten in this situation? I sighed at him while taking a slurp of my coffee, I helped him up and I said;

Masky: "Stop being wreckless all the time, if you don't your gonna hurt yourself which is not my problem.."

Toby: "It's o-okay, I can't even f-feel pain anyways which is not a problem a-at all!"

Damn it, I kind of forgot he can't feel pain, but it makes me worry that what if he can? And all he just do is hide it away.. but that's his responsibility if ether he hides it or try to spoil some of his traumatic experiences with his life, all of us has to be held responsible to their actions and also our pasts, wether we show it or not.

I slurped up all the coffee from my mug and putted it next to the sink and decided to do some papers that Slenderman has given me, it was pretty tiring but at least i cam keep away from him, from who? And I mean Toby.