Chapter. 2 | Gone.

[ The Next Day ]
Masky P.O.V:
Nothing was new for the time being, I was at the 3rd floor of the mansion doing papers that the boss told me to finish, looked up to the clock to check what time it was and it was already 11:30, it was about to be lunch time which is my break, I got up to my chair and decided to go down to see what was everyone up to.

As I analyzed the things around me, all I could see is just BEN playing video games with Jeff, Sally's probably with the boss, EJ and hoodie hanging out in the living room, LJ just passing by, but there were no signs of Toby, normally when I head down, he would just run up to me to say hello or just pounce on my back and giving me a hug, but this wasn't the case, I looked again in every spot that Toby would hide in but he wasn't in those places ether..

I began to worry but I only have one more place to check, his room.
Of course he would be in his room why didn't I thought about that!?

I headed up stairs to the dorms by the 2nd floor where everyone would sleep or hangout whatever, I walked passed some rooms before finding Toby's dorm, I knocked on the door but there was no answer.. I knocked on it again but just louder, still no answer..

Masky: "Toby! You in there?" | I shouted by the door hoping he would hear me.

Masky: "Toby this isn't funny.. Open the door!" | Still no answer..

I began to worry more as once I putted my head angst the door it was silent all of a sudden like there was nobody in, I decided to go to Sally's room and "borrow" a hair clip of hers to try and lockpick the door.

I finally unlocked the door after a few twist and turns and when I opened it there was nobody there.. He could've gone in a mission but there weren't any of the others assigned to do missions, I looked everywhere to find Toby but there was no one.. but I realized the window was opened and his axes where gone..

I then thought he ran away last night but Toby would never do that! Besides there were no other places to go because we were in the middle of the woods, good thing there are abandoned cabins around but I still worry him.

I ran out of his room and report to Slenderman that Toby has gone out and probably ran away, Slenderman stood up and said;

Slenderman: "You may report this to the others, we can't have Tobias leaving the mansion at all costs."
| I nodded at him and went to report the situation to the others

Mostly almost all of us were outside of the mansion looking for Toby, BEN was incharge of hacking into cameras around the woods to get a better distance from us while the others such like as me look around as extra eyes.

It was getting late and we were starting to loose hope.. But I didn't have given up on that point, I looked into every spot every corner to try and hope Toby was there, till I stumbled across blood on the ground, it looked like a trail of it so I followed where the blood led, at the end I saw a dead corpes infront of me, it wasn't Toby though but this was probably Toby's doing.

There was also a gun that looks to be the weapon of this corpes.

I also checked the body's temperature but it was slightly cold, it felt like this was left here minutes ago, I searched around the area where the body was left till I saw drips of blood that was leading to something in the distance, I stood up from the body and try and go check it out.

I saw an old abandoned cabin that I was sure Toby is inside but also didn't forget the drips of blood, I knew Toby was injured, I gone inside and found an axe just laying on the wooden floor, this is probably Toby's so I've picked up the axe and went further, until..

I finally found Toby but.. He was shot, bleeding.. I dropped his axe down to the floor in shock and ran towards to him if he was still alive.

Masky: "Toby! Hey wake up, open your eyes!" | But he didn't..

Thankfully he was still breathing but still bleeding.. I took off my jacket and try to stop the bleeding by tieing my jacket around his chest, I picked him up using my hands as he was held in a princess position, I decided to go back to the mansion.

Flashback | Midnight| Toby P.O.V:
As I was in my room still wide awake, I wanted to go out on a night spree, night sprees is where your able to kill every midnight, we also had cerfiew on when to go back, I decided to use my window since it's a kind of short cut to go outside, I grabbed my axe and then left.

It was kind of dark out and I have forgotten to bring my flashlight, but at least I can still see due to the moon rays, I heard murmuring around the distance past the bushes, I decided to hide and try to see on who was my prey, it seemed it was just a lady out in the opened, she had blonde hair and her style looked like she was at a prom or something.

I slowly took out my axe from my back and decided to tackle her from behind, the girl heard the bushes making sound that where I've came from and looked behind to face and glance at me, I wanted to chop her head off clean but that didn't work as she doged my attack and pulled out some kind of gun, it looked like a Glock-19 and she fired the first bullet, I was able to dodge it but the second one hitted me, I fell to the ground with the gashing a spoiling blood coming out of my chest, as I try to get up I heard a click on the top of my head and looked over, she had faced the Glock to my head and was about to shoot, I grabbed my axe as fast as I could and slash her leg, making her unable to get up properly, I got up slowly with a groan and used my axe to slash the girl from the back, leaving a big wound that she would die from blood loss.

As it was over I felt weak and couldn't walk right.. But I held it in and try to find a nearby abandoned cabin somewhere and stay in for the night, at this rate I couldn't come back to the mansion since I have a shot on my that I couldn't carry, plus the mansion was too far so I decided to look for an abandoned cabin.

The blood was dripping from my chest, leaving blood drops on the ground, as I finally found a cabin I decided to stay in for the night and hopefully get back up and try to head back to the mansion, I dropped my axe as I went inside the cabin, I laid down by the wall and closed my eyes to try and get some shut eye..

End of flashback.

.
.
.