Chapter 7. | Out of this Mansion.

Toby's P.O.V:
It was turning dark fast as I sat by the campfire I made, the cold lushy winds started to make me feel chill, the crickets were making loud but misty chants and the stars were starting to appear from the skies, I quickly got up from the tree I was sitting by and stood up and decided to look for a cave, as I wandered through the woods aimlessly with a lit up branched torch on my hand to light up the way, I suddenly saw a dark and Stony structure up ahead.

I knew it was a cave so what did I do? I walked up to it and go inside what else, the cave was a bit dark but luckily I had a torch with me and putted it by some rocks, I took out my bag and brought out some sticks I packed just incase if I ever try to make another campfire, I positioned all the sticks to one spot where the fire should be lit, grabbed my torch and lit it on fire, it started to get comfortable as I sat by the rocks with flaming fire Infront of me.

I sat there, staring at the fire.. and started to remember some things from it.. I couldn't forget about that day.. I couldn't forget anything from my past.. it just stays in my mind, permanent and never gets off..

I closed my eyes to block out my vision from the fire and try to sleep the night out, I knew that this is the day that the scavenge will start, but I don't care anymore.. ether if they get me or not, just you know that whatever happens to me, happens, besides I don't feel pain, I don't feel like caring for myself anymore..

Just because I think everything would be fine without me in this world.. things would go better, things would go the way they should, things would be different but better without me..

Masky P.O.V:
I checked the time to the clock beside me, 11:30.. it was almost time, we were still preparing before going out to the woods, I was at the kitchen with E.J waiting for the others to finish up, I had my gun, my bullets or whatever things I needed to use out there.

E.J: "So, this is it huh?" | E.J replied questioning.

Masky: "This is what?"

E.J: "I mean in a "This is it" way of saying, we ether die or don't, were risking our lives to save Toby, right?"

Masky: "Is there a problem with that?"

E.J: "No, not really, I'm worried for him too but I think this is just too much, too much to risk for even in this moment, but I still.."

Masky: "Yet so you joined, look, Hoodie is also joining this secret mission, shouldn't you too? I mean, you guys ar-"

E.J: "Yeah yeah I know, but it's just a feeling you know, a feeling that gives you the chills, I don't take things too seriously, man you really gotta have some sense of humor ya 'know?"

Masky: "Sorry, my bad." | I said is sarcasticly.

Masky: "It's just that I've been through so much work that I've never got the time to spend with you guys."

E.J: "That's understandable, but you also need to know about some things you still don't know. you don't know you hurt people by words and that includes us, so try to be more of a.. humorous person, try to know and get what their saying even if you don't understand, as long as your listen."

Masky: "That true.. but-"

BEN: "We-We're back-ck!" | BEN comes in, interrupting our conversation.