Chapter. 4 | Left.

Masky P.O.V:
Me and Hoodie went down to the kitchen and tried to look for something edible, I opened us the fridge and all I found was a jar of organs, a sandwich with a paper that says; "Do not eat! My Sandwich >:(  -BEN" And some other stuffs that probably belong to others but not edible for me to eat, Hoodie was looking through the pantry and found some cereal for us to eat.

I sat in the table with two bowls for us to share and some milk and cereal, I poured in the cereal then the milk and now eat, it was kind of quiet as we both ate, then Hoodie spoke;

Hoodie: "So wanna talk about it?"

Masky: "Talk about what?"

Hoodie: "It's about you and Toby you idiot, did you forget?"

Masky: "O-Oh, right.."

I completely forgot about what he said back at the Medical Room, but at least he reminded me.

Hoodie: "So how do I put this.."

Hoodie: "Okay, what do you think about him?"

Masky: "Are you sure you had to ask me like this? I think it's just pointless.."

Hoodie: "No- no no no, it's just to get information on how I try to make you feel better about Toby, just trust the process man." | He responded, but he's right..

Masky: "Fine, I guess he's.. Okay I guess? He's a little annoying but I still care about him."

Hoodie: "Okay.." | He looked down to a paper note that he was holding, seriously where did he get that?

(I also heard the vents all wracking up like it's making noise but I ignored it..)

Hoodie: "What do you personally hate about him?"

Masky: "I guess, when he interrupts me, I don't know.. I can't put it into words.. Normally I hate him but deep inside says I shouldn't, because if I do say I hate him, I think it would be too late to say it back.."

Hoodie: "So your saying that you hate to loose him?"

Masky: "I don't know anymore, maybe let's just skip."

After some questions that Hoodie asked me, it was time for the answer that Hoodie has been analyzing throughout the whole conversation.

Hoodie: "So, I'm guessing your problem is; You like him, it feels like inside you don't want to loose him because without him, you feel uneasy, and even though you say that he's annoying, down beneath those words are the opposite on what's said than the front, it's like you wanna stop the circle you are in, you want to.. Escape, but not alone, but with someone, but you can't say it to that person because you think it might mess up, but you had to because if you don't, there's a possible chance you'll never see them again, you didn't had the chance to tell them, so you just felt regrets. That might be the case on your problem probably.'

Masky: "I mean if you out it that way, it might be acceptable and makes sense to others, but that is still unanswered to me.. I don't know if your right about it.. maybe I just have to think it through."

Hoodie: "Alright then, suit yourself, I'm gonna go upstairs, don't bother coming though, I just want some introvert alone time."

Masky: "Alrighty then."

Toby P.O.V:
I quickly got up from my bed and took off the blood strings that were attached to my arm, I got up and took my clothes from the cabinet next to me, I putted on my clothes but my jacket wasn't there, it's okay though since I have a spare to my room I couldn't leave without my jacket because it was already getting could outside.

I quietly but quickly got out the room and exited my way out, I had to be careful and quiet though there are some others roaming around the mansion, I decided to use the vents and navigate myself through, as I go room through room by the vents I quickly stumbled by the kitchen, I saw Hoodie and Masky having a conversation, the way they were discussing were quite interesting, surely hearing it wouldn't hurt right?

As hearing their conversation, I realized it was all about me, I wanted to leave because I thought they were gonna say something and they did..

Masky: Fine, I guess he's.. Okay I guess? He a little Annoying but-...

For some reason I went deaf but I remembered he said.. annoying? I couldn't help but just go further into the vents swiftly, I know that makes noise but it felt like running away because someone said so offensive secretly thinking they didn't know they were watching..

I finally found my room and broke in through the vent, I got down and opened my closest to find my spare jacket, I also packed the things I needed, since I couldn't go back I decided to use the window again and escape, but.. I into tears as I stood by the window, I didn't know why but it felt like I can't go, I couldn't, but the voices said so, so I had to., I HAD TO!

I jumped down making a loud thud to the ground and got up and gone through the woods, I kept on running till I tripped and fell to the ground, I was already far from the mansion but I had to find somewhere to stay before night falls, I saw a path in the distance and decided to follow where it led, then I saw a high way, there were some cars flying by but I couldn't cross it since it reminded about Lyra to me.. I decided to go back to the woods where I came from and decided to camp somewhere.

I found an abandoned cabin near by and decided to unpack my things that I got from my room and decided to stay and leave by the next morning.

Night was falling before my eyes and used the sticks and wood near by, I cracked up myself a campfire and decided to sleep, as I look and watch the stars shine I kept thinking.. Why did I do this? Should I stay here? Should I go back? Was this a mistake? There were so many unanswered questions in my mind I couldn't answer them all, but that didn't really matter now, I slowly closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

.

.

.