Chapter 11. | Demon's Salt

[ Side character. ]
Liu P.O.V:
The barrier was turned on leaving me and the other Proxies here trapped for the next 48 hours, it's a shame I can't go outside anymore but at least I can get some alone time in my dorm, it's nice and cozy there aren't any noise at all. Besides, it's better if we don't interfere anything about the current event..

I decided Ughh, what the hell, I'll just go and visit my brother for some small talk, I know what he did in the past but at least now I forgive him for what he did. I mean what am I supposed to do now I have my alone time? Just sit in my bed for 24 hours? Hell no, I just wanna do the ol' brother to brother bond. Despite him being the most annoying one really.

I head to his dorm and knocked if he was there, but there was no answer.. it's probably because he's sleeping or.. maybe he's..

I knocked again to make sure on what I was thinking, still no answer.. I decided to barge in his door and yelled;

Liu: "Oi big bro! You in here!?" | I shouted but he wasn't in his room..

I looked over to myself in confusion and decided to go downstairs if he's there, maybe I was just in the wrong place where he was supposed to be.. yeah..

I headed down and looked over by the living room but he wasn't there.. only other Proxies.

I checked the kitchen but he wasn't there ether.. I was starting to get worried and decided to tell the boss about this.

I headed upstairs to the 3rd floor to tell the boss about this, in other words I also realized that Jane, BEN, Hoodie, EJ and Masky were gone as well..

I thought they knew where Jeff was but found out they were gone too, I got to my suspicions a little but decided to tell this to the boss.

I opened the door determined and decided to walk up to the boss's desk and ask him about the disappearance that happened.

Liu: "Hey boss! Where the hell is my brother?" | I asked.

Slenderman: "What's the reason that you'd like to look for Jeffery?"

Liu: "Oh uhh, I thought we could go for some brotherly talk because I'm bored, but the thing is that he's gone! Like he just vanished out of thin air! That also includes Jane, Hoods, EJ, BEN and Masky!"

Slenderman: "I do not think I could answer that question of yours.." | He said suspiciously..

Liu: "How so?"

Slenderman: "The answer is classified as such, but why not play with the other Proxies in the meantime?" | He avoided to answer my question.

My suspicions were getting in me.. I thought there was something wrong going on..

Slenderman: "Now if you'd like to exuse me, I'll be doing some work for myself in the meantime, do not disturb me or else you'll face consequences.." | He said in a serious tone..

I walked out of the boss's office, I wasn't gonna let this thing slide.. I didn't know what was going on but I knew something was up..

I let myself a growl of frustration and decided to go down to Jeff's dorm, I thought there were any clues that I've might've left..

I checked again his room but there was nothing.. I thought to myself, maybe I'm just overthinking this.. maybe I need some fresh air..

I walked up to the rooftop of the mansion and watched the barrier waves cover up the entire mansion, I looked around to find a good spot to lay down on but then I noticed a pile of garbage and cushions on the otherside of the barrier.

I went over to have a closer look and what it looked like that it must've been a landing spot, it was too convenient that it was placed there but.. it's all connecting in my head, but I was still confused about this..

I thought of which if I could make a hole in the barrier and try to land on the same spot on the cushions.

I rushed into my dorm and search up how to destroy holy thing or I don't know.. I'm not that much of a grammar but at least I can try.

I found out that it's weakness is pepper salt, pretty convenient if you'd ask me.

I gone to the kitchen to get some pepper salt but then I realized you need a specific pepper salt to destroy the barrier, I went down to the basement if there was anything that I could use.

What I found in there was demons blood.. I'm sure that Bloody Marry doesn't mind if I take some of her blood collections.

I opened the cap of the pepper and dripped some blood on it and placed the lid back on to give it a shake, the color of the pepper salt changed to black which really isn't surprising to me at all.

I placed back the container of demons blood hoping Marry doesn't realize it's misplaced and ran up to the rooftop to get ready and pour in the salt, I got ready to run across the roofs edge and jump in the perfect angle where I could make a hold in the barrier and land on the spot.

I felt my heart racing in fear.. I haven't felt like this ever since.. but this was different than before.

I ran towards the edge of the roof and jumped and sprinkled in the pepper salt.

The barrier melted a hold and giving me the opportunity to dive in and land on the spot, thankfully the landing was successful.

I looked over to the barrier to take a look and what I saw was the barrier repairing itself, I sighed in relief because if that barrier didn't repair itself, the demons could have the advantage to get in..

I got up from the cushions and ran towards the woods to try and find my brother, hopefully I could find him and tell him what the actual fuck is going on!

Sorry if this was another side character chapter, but I promise that this is part of the story and has a plot twist that has to do with ot!

Hope you like it and see you soon on the next chapter!