Chapter. 5 | Lost to find.

Masky P.O.V:
As me and Hoodie finished the conversation we had, he headed upstairs for some alone time, he's probably gonna watch or use his computer for work, I just wanted to check on the others to see what they were doing then I'll head back to the Medical room and check on Toby.

As I walked through the halls, I saw Sally drawing by the window, Jeff cuddling BEN while he plays video games (We all already know they have a relationship so it doesn't bother) E.J passing through maybe headed to the kitchen, Clockwork outside I saw on the window while passing Sally was training, I also realized what Sally was drawing was actually Clockworks doing whatever she's doing.

I knew that some members were out doing missions but I got a felling that some of them hasn't came back for a month, but I already know they're independent enough to survive on they're own out there.

I headed back to the Medical Room, but what I saw was shocking, it had made my eyes widen and my mouth drop, Toby.. Wasn't in his bed, I barged in and try to look for Toby, but there was nothing, I realized one of the vents were open, I also realized Toby used the vents to escape because I heard vents banging across the kitchen earlier, I wanted to report this to the boss but I felt like there wasn't that much time to report it.

I quickly went into the vent to see where it lead, as I gone far enough that I've found another one of the vent plates open wide, it lead to Toby's room, I jumped down but Toby wasn't here ether, but something was different than I remembered when I last saw his room, one of his items were missing, even his axe and an open closet with his jacket gone, and the window was open, as I was starting to realized that he left, like left GONE!

I had to report this to the boss, I ran through the door of Toby's room and gone into the stairs quickly making my way up, I ran through the long halls and barged into the bosses office.

Masky: "Sir! Toby has left the mansion again!"

Slender: "What? Again? At this time!?" | He said yelling at me as he stood up from his chair.

Slender: "Alert the others about this, this is urgent."

Masky: "Sir yes sir but, why is it so urgent?"

Slender: "Because in this day, Zalgo has sent his minions to scavage for food to feed on, you also have to alert the others outside in the mansion to go back inside and stay indoors! It is very unsafe as his minions are more stronger in groups." | As he said those words, he felt and sounded serious.. I even got more worried about Toby being out there.

Masky: "Okay but why didn't you said this earlier? When will they start scavenging?

Slender: "Because I was on the phone with Zalgo informing me about his minions release for food, he also said they'll all be released in exactly by midnight 12:00 PM."

Masky: "Alright, I'll report this now."

I ran out of the room, going to the radio room where I could send out messages from afar, I got the the spa!er and shouted;

Masky: "Emergency! Please listen carefully as I can't repeat this! Zaldo is releasing his minions to scavenge in exactly midnight 12:00! Please stay indoors and head back into the mansion if your outside, it is not safe to head out in the area outside anymore!"

I shouted out at the mic, I swiftly got to the window of the Radio Room, and I saw Clockworks walking back by the mansion, this happens every once in a year of the time that Zalgo has to release his minions to scavenge for food, I headed down stairs and saw almost all of the group inside, it was crowded some were alerted while some where calm because they knew this would happen because it happened before, I saw BEN coming up at me saying;

BEN: "Hey d-du-ude, have you ss-e-en To-Toby? | He said with his glitching lagging voice at me.

Masky: "I don't know if I should tell you this but.. He disappeared.."

BEN: "WHA-AT!? AGAI-INN!?" | He yelled at me.

Jane: "What's going on here?" | Jane came in questioning.

BEN: "To-obys gone, AGAI-INN!" | BEN confessed at Jane, then Jeff came in.

Jeff: "What's with all the wracket?"

BEN: "Toby's gon-ne miss-sing, again-n." | Almost whoever joins into this mess I that I've made, BEN just tells them.

Boss came down with a dash that nobody could see him running, he was like a big wide motions and stood there with a blink of an eye.

Slender, confessed and told the situation that we were in and to stay calm, because Angleo The Priest is performing a ritual circle around the mansion, making a protective barrier that can last about 48 hours, whoever gets in the circle cannot leave, but for those who are outside can enter but can't leave once they've got inside.

I knew that if I stayed here after the barrier has been seted up, I can't get out anymore to look for Toby, only me, Jeff, BEN, Jane knows that Toby has left the mansion and is now in great danger, mostly I couldn't tell more people as it greatens the danger for the people to look for Toby, he didn't had his phone on him, nor we wouldn't know if he heard the news from the radios or contacts.

I decided to add more people in the group like E.J and Hoodie, so that we would have a much more letter advantage because they are the lead and top most trusted in the group, since I would only tell the people who needs to be trusted and to be careful not to leak this information, I couldn't tell more people because it would higher the chance that most people would leave and look for Toby.

I told the others (Jeff, Jane, BEN) to look for E.J and Hoodie to join the group and try to find Toby, again, we couldn't leak any information about Toby, so we decided to look for Hoddie and E.J.

Toby P.O.V:
I heard the announcement at the radio telling that there would be an attack from Zaldo that it's time for his minions to scavenge the area for food, I didn't really care much as I knew Angelo was putting up the barrier, so if I stayed there I couldn't leave for the next 48 hours, I already knew this since it does happen every once in a year, I sat up by a big Lump of tree and decided to look for shelter to hide myself from the scavenge hunt.

I knew that abandoned cabins are unsafe as the wood are pretty much weak because it has been standing there for over a year or decade ago, I decided to look for a nearby cave that I could use to cover myself, so I started searching.

I didn't know what I was doing at first, but probably everyone in the mansion should just think less of me and move on, at least they don't get disturbed, annoyed, or anything that I do to them, they can now be happy, without me.

.

.

.

Right..?