Chapter 6. | Hoods and Eyes.

BEN's P.O.V
Me, Jeff and Jane were all looking for Hoodie and E.J, Masky said they could be a big help throughout the "sneaking out and finding Toby" thing, I knew right from his eye he wanted to find him so badly I almost pity him.. Jane was searching in the kitchen, Masky went down in the basement, Jeff was looking in the living room while I was searching in the halls, as if there was by any chance they would be here.

I looked both left and right, corner to corner in every hall, but I couldn't find anybody..
I went back to the place we were supposed to meet up if we ever find them but all they said was;

BEN: "S-So, ho-ow d-did go-o? Did anybod-dy find th-the-em?" | I said with my glitched-distorted voice.

Jane: "Nope."

Jeff: "Beats me I guess."

Masky: "We found nobody BEN, all I found in the basement was just corpes blood stains and weapons.."

Jane: "All I saw was just Sally and L.J at the table drawing."

BEN: "How 'bout you bae?" | I looked up to Jeff.

Jeff: "The place was crowded with bitches, I couldn't get myself through.. But I'm sure they're not in the living room ether."

As we all looked down with disappointment, Masky was just thinking on how or where could they be and how to find them, Masky raised up his head with his finger painting up saying that he knows or has an idea where they are.

Masky: "I think the only places we haven't checked is the dorms and the 3rd floor!"

Jeff: "Yeah but what if they're not in the dorms ether? And also we aren't able to go upstairs up to the 3rd floor, The boss would be mad if we broke the rules."

Masky: "I know but it's just a check, plus I'm the only one who's ever allowed in the 3rd floor."

Jeff: "I guess your right.."

Masky: "Hm, that what I thought."

Masky gone up stairs on the 3rd floor while me, Jane and Jeff gone to the 2nd floor where the dorms were located, we decided to split up but only Jane just slip up from the 2 of us (BEN and Jeff) because she said she didn't want to be the Third wheel, what a shame.

She goes and checks Hoodies dorm while me and Jeff goes and check E.J's dorms, as we both went in the lights were off and the curtains were closed shut making no light in sight, we couldn't see very well even if we try and find the light switches, we saw the room was filled with dirty clothes all around the bed, floor and chairs, the light coming from our backs as the door bringing out some light so that why we could see what was inside the dorm.

There were also blood stains on the wall and a small fridge containing organs in jars that probably belongs to someone else, Jeff held his hand around mine and made me blush a bit but that didn't bother anyway, I heard the door creaking and Jeff saw the door closes behind us slowly, we can still see thanks to the lights coming out of the fridge, Jeff saw something from across the room and tapped on my shoulder making me turn around and glance at the figure, Jeff held in his hand to his pocket about to bring up a knife that was hidden in him.

He did a side stance position facing the figure while I stand on his back as Jeff was ready to Ponce or ether tackle into the figure.