Chapter. 3 | Argument.

Narrator.
As Masky carried Toby to the mansion, Masky busts into the front door screaming out;

Masky: "Hey! Somebody help me here!" | While holding Toby in his hands.

As most of the others in the mansion looked over in shock, EJ and Hoodie stood up to help Masky and take Toby to the Medical Room, as they went it they laid down Toby by the bed and EJ spoked to Masky;

EJ: "Masky, can get out, you too Hoods, just leave this to me."

Hoodie: "Alright, suit yourself then." | Hoodie said in a calm voice.

Masky P.O.V:
As me and Hoodie gone out of the surgery room, we sat down by the chairs and waited, I was worried and was playing my thumbs around my face with my feet tapping repeatedly.

Hoodie: "So uhh, how are you?" | He said like nothing is wrong but it's normal for him.

Normally me and Hoodie now rarely talk because I had more work while he had more missions, so both of us would get separated due to our jobs we had to fullfil, he also became a little more social but he's still and introvert. (Not an introvert to me but oh well.)

Masky: "I'm not that good of the mood to talk right now.." | I didn't glance at him, I just only stared at the door where Toby was held.

Hoodie: "Man your always like this, you just ignore us but just only do work that Slender gives you.." | He complained at me.

Masky: "I was assigned to do it, you were also busy too, we didn't even talked for a while!" | I hissed at him.

Hoodie: "Well yeah, but even in your free time we still haven't talked, you only focus on your work than just try and handle everyone mentally! Sometimes your would just snap at us and we would go silent and walk away!"

Masky: "Then how is this connected to my problem!?"

Hoodie: "Because you kept forgetting words that describes our past trauma, you gotta think more seriously than just work everytime!"

We both hissed at each other and I stood up with my hands gripping itself hard, till EJ came out of the room and stopped me and Hoodie probably about to get a fight from ourselves.

EJ: "He's okay for now and currently awake inside, you can talk to him but just know he's still recovering."

I sighed in relived forgetting the situation I'm in with Hoodie right now, I walked inside and saw Toby laying down by the bed with bandages all over his chest, I sat down to one of the chairs that was close to you and said.

Masky: "Oh thank gods of hell Toby, I'm glad your okay.." | In said in relive

Toby: "What d-do you want.. Just leave m-me alone.."

Masky: "Hey, it's gonna be okay."

Toby: "How w-would you know?.."

Masky: "Because I know alright-"

Toby: "No you don't, you just don't understa-"