Chapter 1

Copyright © 2015 by lilybooks

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author.

Hiding behind the tree she snuck a glance. A group of about ten sturdy men encircled the frail body on the road. The labored breathing of the fallen down man increased her heart rate.

He moved with the power and stealth of a tiger. The street lights providing enough view of his strong jawline. Very much resembling a Greek God, he possessed the poise and power for destruction.

As if the Gods were with him, the colors of the sky suddenly changed to gravel grey accompanied by the howling winds. A dark black blanket was formed by the clouds.

His sinister laughter filled the entire area and with the blink of an eye he loaded his gun and pulled the trigger.

An agonizing screech and then silence.

Horrified, she stood riveted to her spot. Her hand flew to cover her mouth to suppress the scream which was about to escape. The sight of blood made her made her dizzy consequently making her lose her balance. She stumbled backwards, making enough noise to be noticed.

Like a whip he turned his head. His piercing green eyes met her dark black ones. He didn't even have to make an effort for his men were already advancing towards her.

The moment he moved from his spot her eyes landed on the dead form. Her breath got stuck in her throat, eyes widened and her feet carried her to the body.

"No! Papa!" She screamed.

Peering through the bunch she pushed each of them aside and threw herself at the dead figure of her father. Fisting his shirt she cried.

"Papa! No! Please..get up!"

Shaking him hard she looked up and questioned in shock.

"Wh..why is he not saying anything?"

She sobbed.

"Papa! Enough...get up!"

It was then that she realized that her father was no more now. Deceased, he lay on the ground covered in mud and blood.

Shock.

Anguish.

Anger.

Unsteadily she got up and hit the attacker in the chest.

"Why did you do this?!" She screamed.

In vexation and helplessness she raised her hand to hit him only to be held in a steel like grip.

He knew the face too well.

Jerking her towards him he buried his hand in her hair. Her watery eyes looked upto his with pain and fear. Wrapping her long hair around his hand he tugged her head back.

She was tiny in comparison to him. Her small fists hit him repeatedly in the chest. Bawling out she tried to loosen herself from his vice like grip.

"You murderer!" She shouted.

Struggling hard, she tried to push him back only to find his lips attack hers. Her eyes opened wider in shock. She did not miss that all his men turned their backs towards him.

She had fueled his anger. Savagely he kissed her hard biting and nipping her lips. Ruthless in his ministrations he pulled harder on her hair pulling her neck back to increase the pain. She fought back harder with no luck.

Finally, when he let go off her she gasped for air unable to breathe. Without thought his hand connected her cheek in a bruising slap causing her to fall down.

"Mine."

Author's Note:-

This is going to be one crazy ride. Things you don't expect will happen. Things you don't wish will also take place. Are you ready?

Comment!

xoxo Lily<3