Chapter 9

"So after two weeks he finally decides to show up." Standing up she mentally spoke to herself. Staring at him directly, her eyes bore so many questions which he could read clearly.

There was something about him, which she was ashamed to admit, but attracted her towards him. She had noticed tiny details about him. Like how he would usually wear neatly ironed expensive white shirts, the well tailored pants which were always wrinkle free at any time of the day, how she had never seen him in casuals till date and lastly his peculiar perfume which she longed to smell for the past two weeks. The same perfume which caused havoc to her very being even though he was standing at a considerable distance from her. Every fibre in his body screamed of power, dominance and ruthlessness. He was was mean and beastly yet she couldn't prevent herself from wanting to know more about him.

"We have to attend this event in another hour. Go get ready." He commanded irritated. She nodded and stepped aside to retire to her room.

He was astonished for after the day they got married never once did she question him or refuse to do what he told her. Obediently she would just nod her head and do as told. He knew she would do anything for her little family...were they even family?

She entered her room and let out a sigh. An hour later she entered the hotel with James who held her hand in his usual possesive grip. His touch always set her body on fire making her uncomfortable. She looked at their intertwined hands and almost let out a humorless laugh.

"What difference does it make. He would leave in a few minutes."

He seated her at a table and then she saw his retreating back longing for him to sit with her just for some time. She was tired of being alone in his huge and empty house. He hated her she knew it and the intensity was such that he couldn't even sit with her for a few minutes.

Her head snapped in the other direction and she saw the same person whom she had met at a party two weeks ago. Feeling uncomfortable she turned her head away hoping that he wouldn't see her. He had acted weird last time also. She hated men who would touch without no reason and that's exactly who Matt clarkson was.

"Sarah!" He almost slurred in his drunk state.

"Couldn't you just stay James!" She spoke to herself indignantly.

"Matt.." She gave him a tight smile and looked away.

"I was wondering if..." And the drink in his hand slipped and fell on her.

"Goodness!" She got up immediately trying to wipe her dress clean.

"I'm sorry!" He exclaimed putting his hand on her thigh.

"Stop it!" She looked angrily at him.

She looked around but couldn't find James anywhere. Sighing she headed towards the bathroom. Before she could reach the bathroom a hand clamped on her mouth and pulled her to an empty room of the huge hotel.

"Matt..."

His hands tightened on her wrist and he pushed her onto the bed. And in no time he was on top of her plastering his lips to hers. She tried pushing him in the chest.

"Been trying to get a taste of you for so long!"

"Stop..!" She let out a muffled cry. With all her strength she pushed him aside. He caught hold of her dress and ripped the slit apart causing her to fall on her front on the floor. Immediately she got up and pressed her palms on his chest in process falling over him on the bed.