A/N - Rant

Hey!

I had to put this up - please read till the end.

I understand that my books are far from perfect. I'm not a professional writer and I've mentioned this numerous times that I've made so many blunders in this book. I write because I like writing not for any other reason. Recently there have been readers out there who've made fun or are even being rude now. Please don't do it.

It takes so much time and effort to put up these chapters. I usually don't respond to rude comments but it's getting too much now - some of them just put you off!

I'm angry right now to tell you the truth. If these people have the courage to belittle authors they might as well have the courage to put up something - and deal with rude comments!

I love you and most of you have been amazing and supportive. Also positive criticism is always welcomed - I love hearing back from you guys. There have been so many who tell me about my mistakes and it helps me grow as a writer - but there is a way to let the other person know! Being rude and making fun is not acceptable. But some of the readers...I don't know what to say. I try not to let bother me but frankly it is demotivating. It literally hurts. I'm not forcing anybody to read the book. All I can say is please stop doing this!

Lily.