Chapter 5

Vibrating with anger he stood there with thunderous eyes. Her eyes widened and the way he had molested her yesterday popped back in her mind. Taking slow and dangerous steps towards her he stood an arm apart from her. With much difficulty she gulped in and her trembling hands held the basin behind her for support. He was standing an impressive 6 feet tall and she had to crane her neck up to look at him.

His hand shot out and held her wrist in an unimaginable grip. Shocked she reminded glued to her spot. She hadn't had an opportunity to eat dinner last night and with no breakfast and just insulin running through her veins she felt dizzy. Nevertheless she stabilized herself and tried resisting his hold.

"Stop it!" She shouted.

He tugged her body towards his and without a word matched outside. Her struggle was obviously worthless. He had immense strength.

"James!" She made a plea again which almost felt inaudible to him.

Taking full strides he walked out of the room with her stumbling after him. It was once they crossed the dark passage in the huge mansion that pushed her in front of him digging his fingers in her arms. The scene in front of her left her bewildered. He loosened his grip and she abruptly stepped ahead and placed her palms flat on the glass in front of her.

"Papa..." She whispered in pain.

Her father lay in an empty room in front of her eyes. Bandaged up with tubes running out of his body he was guarded by three men holding guns.

She felt his front touch her back. He wound an arm around her stomach pulling her to him.

" Oh look! He's alive." He whispered. His lips moved against her ears making her feel disgusted.

"What do you want?" She barely spoke.

In an instant he pulled her back.

She cried in a heart wrenching sob. "Please!"

He pushed her in the hall and casually walked to bar. Sitting on the high bar stool he poured himself champagne and took a long sip eyeing her. She looked at him with tears and uncertainty.

"I heard you also have a little brother Sarah." His eyes never left hers. She shook her head acknowledging the fact.

"No..no..no..." She begged. After last night she knew he was capable of everything.

"Peter..Am I right?"

Her eyes widened.

Leaving the glass he let his arms rest on his legs with his hands hanging down.

"Sarah..Sarah...Sarah...He's just a kid you know. A little school going boy . What if something happens to him -tomorrow..today...right now.."

"Don't do anything to him! Please!" She ran to him. Falling down she placed her trembling hands on his knees and sobbed.

"Please..please..." She looked to the floor.

Entangling his hand in her hair he pulled her head back making her look at him. He ground his teeth in anger but his eyes displayed something.

Remorse, she thought for a split second. But as fast as it came it vanished away.
His hold tightened and she screamed.

"What do you want!?" She cried.

"You shall become my mistress."

Author's Note:-

The updates will be slow.

Comment.

xoxo Lily<3