Chapter 14

The car came to a halt and he stormed out banging the door shut. He moved stealthily into his mansion.

"Master James!" Patrick knew what was coming.

"It wasn't her.."

"For Gods sake Patrick stop defending her!" James shouted as he threw his overcoat onto the leather chair and moved towards the stairs. She'll have it today!

"How dare she!"

"Master James. The child is too young to see all this." He tried calming down the young man.

His green eyes stood out with anger and he stopped at the bottom of the stairs with his back towards the butler.

"Don't you dare come up Patrick!" He spoke through gritted teeth.

James ran up to her room and without thinking opened it. His eyes met hers and then landed on the sleeping child. She stood up abruptly and tried blocking his view. Feet curled up and with a little tremble in her body she barely managed to stand. Sarah tried to block his view to hide the sleeping child  behind her. This was enough for him to lose it completely.

Fisting his hands his eyes pierced her menacingly. He took a step towards her and stopped. He was mad at her. As she looked at her husband she couldn't help the crippling sensation of fear and helplessness creep up her body.

"My room. Now!" He spoke with force. The child was fast asleep and didn't get up for which she was thankful. He stood at the door waiting for her. She started moving forward. As hard as she tried she couldn't stop limping which aggravated him more. In a swift motion he turned his back towards her and stomped to his room. She closed the door behind her and staggered as fast as she could.

"You'll be fine..you'll be fine.." She chanted.

Inside his room James got rid of his blazer and tossed his tie aside. Opening the first two buttons of his shirt he rolled his sleeves up. The moment she opened the door his hand connected the pen stand on the table making her jump with fear. The pens came rolling towards her feet. And then there was heavy silence. He didn't stop looking at her and challenged her to look away. She couldn't and gulped hard.

A look into his eyes and her threshold of courage broke. She needed to get out of here. Away from him. He wouldn't spare her today. Fisting her clothes she turned around abruptly but before she could fully open the door he banged it shut with his palm. His arm extended touching the side of her face. He was right behind her.

She froze.

What would he do? Raise hand on her? He had done that before. Or force himself..?

"No no..he won't do that." She prayed.

In a swift motion he turned her to face him. Twisting her hands behind her, his odious gaze didn't leave hers. She whimpered with pain. Ineluctable, as she stood trapped between his hard chest and the door she almost mewled petulantly.

"James.." She whispered.

He gritted his teeth and pulled her flush against him. Her breasts pushed up against him and her toes barely touching the floor. One of his hands threaded in her hair and pulled it back mercilessly and she cried out with pain. Her tearful eyes pleaded him.they stared at each other for a few seconds and his grip loosened just a little.

"What was I supposed to do James?" She whispered with defeat, fighting back her tears.

"You were supposed to obey me! And all this for some road side chit?!" He shouted pulling her head back. Her eyes widened and she flinched.

"He.. He's jus..just seven..years o..old. He nee..needed me..." She spoke incoherently. Her scalp burnt with the pressure.

His hands tightened in an unimaginable grip pulling her head back such that she found it hard to draw breath. She struggled to get her hands free but he didn't give up.

"What part of it did you not understand?! I told you to stay put!" He spoke with force. Sarah trembled in his hold as the the dial of his watch sliced through her skin.

"Why?! Why couldn't I meet Peter? Why can't I meet my father?!" She mustered the courage to speak.

"You want to meet your father..huh? Come lets meet him!" With that her hauled her up and threw her on the bed like some crazed beast. She fell down face first and before she could even register what was happening he was on top of her. In a swift motion his hands reached for her arms and he made her face him.

"James please!" She screamed.

Ruthlessly he ripped the cover up from her body. Another movement and he deftly tore the string of her flimsy nightie causing half of her breast to lay exposed. Immediately her hand travelled to the area to hide her body but he grabbed it ruthlessly and then the other hand and pulled them high above her head.

"No!"

Unwantingly her body arched into his. Pain shot through her foot as it reddened the white bedsheets below it. She struggled hard and it angered him more.

"Please stop!"

And then his lips captured hers in a searing kiss. She tried to deny him anything but he nipped hard. she tried pushing him..tried kicking him to get out of his grip. But he was stronger. He moved to her ear lobe and gave it a harder bite.

"Ah! Ja.."

He didn't let her speak plastering his lips to her again. She struggled hard to push him away but he wouldn't budge. There was no way she could match his strength. He kissed and licked her neck and travelled down. The free hand pushed her nightie up exposing her creamy thighs. It was once she found him on her breast that she stopped struggling.

Peter. She would let him do it for Peter.

Her body turned flaccid. She didn't fight back. She didn't struggle. The tears she was trying to hold came out in steady streams. Her unperceiving eyes stared at the ceiling above her blankly as she felt him maul her breasts. She fisted het hands tightly. Her body turned cold and her feet lost sensation.

Her husband would r*pe her today.

He ran his hands over her skin and I between her thighs. Kissing and feeling every part he loved the feel of her supple body, soft against his rough. His lips connected the hard pebble sucking and biting it and that's when he came out of his lustful haze.

His head shot up to her. She lay numb staring above. Tears flew down her eyes continuously. Defunct, she didn't look at him.

"Sarah!" He moved up to her face.

"Hey..hey..look at me.." He told her gently.

Expressionless her eyes moved to his. His head hung low and his harsh and ragged breath fell on her lips. Closing his eyes tightly he let his forhead rest against hers. Still holding her wrists on either side of her head he let out a frustrated sigh. Anger consumed him again and tightening his grip one last time he let go off her wrists and moved away from her. He looked at her. Quietly she turned her back to him and trembling bought her tattered clothes to cover her body.

What was he about to do? Why couldn't he control his anger? He realised he would have almost r*ped her today!

Author's Note:-

Hoping to get the next part up by the end of this week.

'He is a ruthless person. But maybe he does have a heart!'

Comment!

xoxo Lily<3

January 27, 2016