Chapter 2

An eerie silence spread all around. Her face remained turned away from him due to the force of his slap. Drops of rain fell on her trembling fingers.

"Get up." He spoke in his authoritative voice.

She heard footsteps and next she saw her father's corpse being dragged away.

"No!" Her senses hit her back.

"Papa!" Her hand latched to her father's foot. Before she could get proper leverage, she was yanked up brutally by her arm. In front of her eyes they took away her father's body.

"Please!" She begged him struggling to free herself. The only person she had in the name of her family was dead. She was an orphan now.

Pent up at the sudden havoc in her life she screeched and pushed him back. She ran towards the dead figure and threw herself at it forcing the men to drop the body. They met the eyes of their boss for further orders.

They knew the look on his face. Nobody dared to raise a voice let aside push James Wayne. She had made a big mistake. You don't fight him you simply submit to whatever he says or does. It was clear. He wouldn't let this woman escape him.

His eyes zeroed on her shaking shoulders. Almost smoothly he walked over to her and grabbing her upper arm he pulled her up to meet those eyes burning with rage. For the longest moment he held her gaze. She forgot to breathe for a second and eventually her sobs died. His fingers dug in her flesh and he started dragging her towards his car. When she looked back her father was gone.

She struggled hard only to find him tighten his grip making numbness spread all through her arm.

"You insufferable man!" She cried beating her fists on his strong back.

This was enough for him. In a flash of a second he turned around. Unable to keep control over his anger he shouted. Grabbing her shoulders he pushed her body brutally towards the car causing her head to smash against it. There was dizziness and then blackness. She had fainted.

As the rain hit harder he simply stared at the unconscious form with blood tricking down with water from her forhead. His men had formed a semi circle behind him after taking care of the shot body.

Their boss was barbaric and vicious and he had his eyes on her. They saw the limp body of the frail woman and most of them displayed a sense of pity for her.

His shirt clung to his toned body he raised his hands and ran them down his head and face looking up to the pouring sky. There was no remorse in his eyes. He moved and squatted down beside her. His index finger removed the strand of hair matted with blood to her forehead aside.

"You shall be tamed Sarah." He promised himself.

Author's Note:-

Their names are out!

Comment!

xoxo Lily<3