One

BEFORE YOU READ: 

THIS IS A DARK ROMANCE AND IT CONTAINS HEAVY TRIGGEER WARNING SUCH AS: hidden cameras, sexual assult, violence. If this triggers you, I advice you too not continue to read < 3

Angelina

Seattle.

The city that has given me a new life. The city that I love with everything in my heart and soul. Since I was a kid we lived in New Oregon, a little village in the city of North Collins with my parents and little brother. 

I hated small villages, it felt like I was trapped in a bubble I couldn't escape. Even if I tried to pop it, it would come a new one in seconds that would still keep me trapped. When I turned eighteen, I moved from my family and to Seattle with my best friend Aubrey. We've been living in an apartment for about five years now and we are living our best lives.

Back in New Oregon I worked as a waitress at a cafe, but I also had a side job teaching kids how to swim after school hours. In the weekends I used to help my parents out at the diner that they owned and since I was so busy during the week, I helped them on the weekends. I usually got a lot of tips as well and it was pretty busy. 

Aubrey and I have a two-bedroom apartment with one shared bathroom. We have a really good friendship and we know when to not step on each other's boundaries or buttons. That's why we fit so well together.

Also, Aubrey has a boyfriend so she usually stays over at his place at least five to six days a week. She has been talking about moving in with him, but we have a deal that we are going to live together until I feel like I have enough money to make it on my own.

I have around 25 000 dollars in a savings account, but that is only for emergency purposes. If I get into an accident or something and I have to pay for medical bills since they aren't the cheapest thing in the world.

"Do you have work today, babe?" I look up from my cereal bowl as I hear Aubrey's sweet voice echoing in my ears. Her dark, red hair falls down her shoulders as she stretches up to a cabinet to probably grab a bag of chips.

"Yeah. I start my shift at eight," I let her know as she turns around and walks over, sitting across from me at the small, wooden rounded dining table we have. Our apartment isn't big, but it is perfect enough for both of us. An open floor plan with the kitchen and living room, hallway with two bedrooms and one bathroom.

"I probably won't be home when you're done," She says with her mouth stuffed in potato chips as I put a spoon with coco puffs in my mouth, swallowing it down as I look into her green eyes.

I have always admired Aubrey's looks. Her heart-shaped face, her milky skin, heart-shaped plump lips give her the look of a goddess. She is the prettiest girl I know, and I admire her so much.

"I gathered," I chuckle and she gives me a playful smile, knowing that she will be staying over at her boyfriend's place. "Fuck," I curse as I notice what time it is. It is already seven thirty pm and I need to be at the club in fifteen minutes.

"Leave the bowl, I'll take it." Aubrey offers and I give her a grateful smile and blow her a kiss before I sprint over to the hallway.