Ten

Rafe 

I speed down the highway in a black SUV with Will and Viktor in it. Will is currently on his computer and trying to track down Kane's place. Apparently he lives in the city, not so far from where Angelina lives. 

"I have an address." Will spokes up and I quickly glance over to him. "Where?" I ask. "It's in the same area as Angelina. Brooklyn East 38th street house number 8." He tells me and I nod as I take to the left and towards her street. 

"Vik, make sure that there's security in the house and no one goes in and out." I look at him through the car mirror and he gives me a nod before I look back at the road. 

We have at least three black SUV's behind us and we all are wearing gun-proof vests underneath our clothing in case he starts shooting at us. We park at the end of the street and head out of the car. "Everyone search through the area!" I yell out as we get our guns from the truck. 

Will, Viktor and I start running toward the house and I kick open the door as we walk in. "Kane Dickson!" I yell out loudly as I look around. The place was trashed. Pizza boxes and take-out food were everywhere, lamps were knocked over the place. The TV was smashed into pieces. 

"Search through the house!" I yell out. "Find me fucking anything." I demand. 

"Boss?" 

I walk over to some of the guys who stand by a door, but they kicked it open and it seems like it leads down to a basement. 

I hold my gun tight in my hand as I slowly walk down the stairs just in case he might be down here. "What the fuck." I mumble in shock as I see boys and girls hanging from chains from the wall. They look beaten up, very skinny and very pale. 

It looks like they've been here for days, weeks, months. Bruises cover their bodies, their pants were cut off to show the bruises on their legs and cuts. I felt a disgusting feeling form in my stomach at the sight, I can't fucking believe this.

"Please don't hurt us." A girl whimpers and I look over to her, seeing her brown chestnut hair is greasy and it seemed to have been cut off on the right side. Her face was covered in bruises and she has a cut on her bottom lip. 

"I'm not here to hurt you." I tell her softly as I walk over to her, sitting down on my knees. "I'm here to help, my name is Rafe. What's yours, dear?" I tell her softly as I get the chains off her arm and she places them in her lap as I get the chains off her foot as well. 

"It's Rosie." She tells me softly and I nod, looking up at her blue eyes that are filled with fear. 

"Rosie Andrews?" 

I look over my shoulder to see Viktor coming over and when I look back at the girl she nods. 

"She went missing, remember? For about a year ago. No one knew what happened to her." He explains and I feel guilt flashing over my face. This poor girl was kidnapped for a year, and tortured in ways I couldn't think of. 

"Contact her family. Contact everyone's family and get them to the hospital." I start off with as I carefully lift her fragile body up in my arms. "Make sure that they get the treatment that they need and put the bills on me, no questions." 

Viktor nods and I head up the stairs with Rosie in my arms, feeling her shake as she clutches into me. "You're safe now." I whisper to her as we walk out of the house. There were ambulance cars outside and I led a paramedic to take care of her before I went back inside. 

"Sir, you should come and see this." Mark tells me and he leads me up the tiny stairs to the second floor. I felt a very bad feeling spread through my whole body with every step we take down the small hallway. "Before we go inside." Mark says as we stop by a door and he looks up at me.