Eight

A bonus chapter <3

Angelina

After one of the guards came in with breakfast for me, which was delicious and fluffy pancakes that tasted like heaven, I was starting to get tired of laying in bed. Even though the doctor suggested that I needed bed rest, I was getting restless. I pull the covers off me and feel immediately goosebumps forming on my skin from the cold.

I hiss through my teeth as I slowly pull my feet down on the floor, grabbing the wall to lean on when I stand up.

"Oh my god." I hiss as I feel slight pain and I limp slowly towards the wooden dresser by the wall. I grab the edge of it and let out a shaky breath before I open the middle drawer were I keep my jeans and sweatpants.

I grab a pair of grey sweatpants with some red and blue text on it and I turn myself around so my back is against the dresser as I try to put the pants on. I grunt and curse as I manage to get on one foot.

I let out a loud moan as pain reeks from my wound. I froze when I hear the door open and I slowly turn my head towards the door. Rafe stands there with an amused look on his face as he caught my appearance.

I pull myself away from the dresser, only to lose balance and yelp when I fall down. I close my eyes as I wait to fall, a pair of strong arms wrap around me and my breath hitches.

I slowly open my eyes to see Rafe hovering above me, his intense eyes staring back at me as he holds me up. My mind races back to the time we almost kissed and my cheeks feels warm from the memory.

When his eyes were glued on my lips and I was so sure he was going to kiss me. I felt the tingling feeling in my clit, the feeling of wanting him. I wanted him close, I wanted everything from him.

I realized that I was looking down at his lips, the plump lips that looks so kissable, like that's what they are meant done with. I look back up at him and see that he is also looking at my lips as well.

I feel my breathing stops for a second as his eyes move back up to mine and we have an intense staring contest. The tension in the air is building up as our intense stare comes deeper.

Please, lean in. 

Just lean into me.

Let me feel those soft lips on mine. I desperately need them.

As my wish is heard, he slowly leans into me and I close my eyes. Sparkle lights up inside me when I feel his lips on mine as they mold together. Butterflies bread and flies in my stomach as our kiss grows deeper.

The passion, the tension. The kiss is hungry and sweet but also desperate like our lives depend on this single kiss. My hands slides up his neck and onto his hair, gripping a few strands into my fist.

His hands grips firmer onto my back as he tilts his head to deepen the kiss, taking a deep breath through his nose.

I never thought that a kiss like this would feel this good, that it would light a fire inside me that I didn't think I had. As a sign flips inside him, he pulls away in a fast motion and I open my eyes, seeing a warning flash in his forest eyes.

He clears his throat as he helps me back on my feet before he carries me over to the bed. He places me down on the edge before he leaves the room without a word. My breath is heavy as I feel my cheek burn, did that just happen?

Did Rafe and I just kiss?

I caress my thumb on my lips, the burning feeling of his lips is still lingering and I can't help but think that I want it again. I want to feel him again. I startle when the door opens again and I lift my chin up to see that Sabrina is entering the room with a bright smile on her face.