Three

Angelina

The next morning when I woke up, I was thankful for having a day off. My ass was a little sore from the spanking from Rafe last night, but it was a good kind of pain. The burning sensation of his hands still rests on my ass checks, not going to complain but I like it. I yawn and stretch before I drag myself out of the bed and I head over to the kitchen. The apartment was quiet now that Aubrey is over at her boyfriend's place.

I need to clean the apartment either way and I have to run to town to get some errands as well. I head over to the big windows and push the curtains from each other, letting the sunlight shine into the apartment. I get a small smile on my face before I head over to the kitchen to get myself some breakfast.

I was about to open the fridge when there was a knock on my door. I furrow my eyebrows as I look over at the clock, seeing that it is eight forty-five in the morning. Who knocks on people's doors this early?

I unlock the apartment and open the door, looking around the halls confused as no one is there. I look down and I see a letter, making shivers run down my spine and I swallow a big lump of fear as I pick up the letter.

I turn the envelope around, seeing the familiar writing. I have seen this before, this is not the first time I have gotten these kinds of letters. After a few months of working at the club, I got some really creepy letters outside my door. In all of the letters he told me that he wanted to meet me one day. That he was someone from my past that I knew and that we were in love.

I've never had a boyfriend. At first, I thought someone was playing a sick joke on me just to fuck with me, probably some old shag that I rejected at the club. A lot of those try to threaten the dancers when they don't get what they want.

Letting me know that I have a stalker, a very creepy stalker in fact. I step back into the apartment and close the doors before I slowly open the letter with my shaky hands as I unfold it before I start to read it.

Dear, Angel.

I saw you last night, again. Your skin was glowing as you were dancing in the sexy blue lights. The way you were moving your body back and forth on the stage made my cock so hard that I came in my pants just looking at you. Seeing you giving lap dances to a stranger made my blood boil. You are mine. Mine only and no other guys touch what's mine. It has been quiet from me for a while and I'm sorry for that Angel, but I had some family emergency to fix so I had to leave town. But I missed you so much and I hope you missed me too.

You know who I am, deep deep down you know. You just have to think with that cute mind of yours and when you realize who I am. I am going to visit you. Or, maybe I will before you find out. If I see that man, that man that got his private time with you last night I will fucking kill him. Mark my words, baby.

Just because he is some rich billionaire fucker, he can't touch what's mine. Rafe, thinking he can have you all to himself like all the others. I will have you when the time is right my angel. Be careful who you're with because you will be mine.

I love you.

Yours truly.

"Oh my god." I feel the tears in my eyes form as the fear creeps up inside me, my whole body feels sick and my stomach knots. This fucking stalker has been sending me letters every week for over six months after my first appearance at the club.

It stopped for a while and I thought he finally have given up, but two years later he is back. I throw the letter not the table and I ran into the bathroom as I quickly washed my hands, feeling very icky by the feeling of him touching that letter. Not knowing who he terrifies me even more.