Six

Angelina

"I haven't seem him been so calm about messing up his kitchen before, usually he rages like shit." Sabrina says with a thoughtful tone as we wait for the last tray of cookies to finish baking in the oven.

We had been talking a lot when the guys where away and we found out that we both have a very sweet tooth. So, I came up with the suggestion that we bake some cookies which she was super hyped about.

But, we ended up having a flour fight and used two whole packages of flour and Rafe's kitchen looked like the inside of a snow globe. We both froze when Rafe entered the kitchen, but the weird thing was that he didn't seem mad about it. In fact, he just brushed it off like it was nothing. It was not what I expected.

"So, how is the situation between you and Will?" I ask her as I bite a little raw dough from the spoon as I look over at her as she is eating from the bowl. "I don't know." She sighs, shrugging her shoulder.

"I mean, he is a great guy and I like him a lot. We have so much fun together, a lot of things in common and we just have the best time. And the sex." She sighs dreamily and I giggle.

"It's the best sex I've ever had. He may treats me like a princess, but he sure treats me like a whore in bed." She smirks at and I scrunch up my nose and earns a laugh from her. " A little TMI." I warn her playfully, but she only giggles before she looks back down in the bowl.

"What about you, do you have any boyfriends?" I shake my head and she gives me a small smile. "Only flings, but not a long term relationship." I tel her and she nods. "Flings are good too, girls got needs." She smirks and I chuckle with a nod. "Definitely, but it has been a long time since the last time." I sigh and she hums. "When?"

"Two and a half months." I admit and she gasps dramatically as she puts a hand over her heart. "Oh my god." She says with a dramatic tone and I just laugh, throwing the plastic spoon in the sink, flinched slightly when it crashes with the metal, making an irritating sound.

"We need to get you laid." I frown and look back at her. "Need?" I raise an eyebrow by her words and she nods frantically, waving the spoon around. "Yep." She puts it in her mouth and eats the dough from it before she puts the bowl in the sink and puts water in it.

"I don't need to get laid, Stel. It's not a must for me." I tell her and she scoffs as she turns around. "I don't believe that bullshit." She walks over to the oven when the cookies are baked and she puts the tray down and I take in the delicious smell of chocolate cookies.

Yummy.

"Listen." She takes off the oven mitts, placing her hands flat on the counter before she looks at me. "Believe it or not, sex is very important. You know, let out some steam. Guys do it all the time, some of them are just horny fuckers tho." She chuckles and I just shake my head.

"Just a one-night-stand." She shrugs easily, waving a magazine over the cookies so they cool off faster and I feel my mouth water at the sight. "I don't know, I will think about it." I say quickly as I am too eager to think about sex right now as I was too eager and obsessed to taste the cookies.

"So, you girls talking about sex huh?" We both look up to see Viktor walking in with a smirk on his face, a glint in his eyes as he looks between me and Stella. "You fucking pig." Sabrina throws a cookie towards him and he chuckles as he catches it and he takes a bite of it as he walks all the way over to us.

"You want a one-night-stand huh, Angelina?" He lowers his head and looks up at me with a smirk as he chews another bite from the cookie. "No, I don't. Sorry to break your dreams." I tell him as I grab a cookie and take a bite, feeling the soft and delicious flavor melt in my mouth.