Two

Angelina

After I finishing my dance on the stage, I quickly walk over to the locker room with my dollar bills. I open the locker and I grab a hair tie to tie them together before I throw them in and lock it. I don't want to loose the good tips even though I was supposed to meet this man in the room after my dance.

I head back to the main area of the club before I head over to the VIP area, only realizing now that the private room nine is for VIP memebers. Those who have a lot of cash. I mean billions, not millions.

This guy must be loaded.

I walk into the room that is covered by stage carpets and in the middle of the room on the couch the same guys was sitting there in a relaxed position. When I finally got a good look on his face, it was not as good as I imagined.

It was better.

His hair was as black as mine, slicked back in a stylish way, his body seemed to be sculpted by a god. It was muscles everywhere and I could just tell by his suit that he was broaded. "Evening sir, my name is Angel." I greet him with my sweet, sexy voice that I use when I dance.

Trying to set the mood a little and sometimes it makes the men eager to want more. His jaw was sharp and he could cut trough diamonds with it, his green piercing eyes looks like the forrest in the summer.

His skin looks like to been having on vacation, he was tanned and sun kissed and I was very jealous ""What is your name, birthday boy?" I ask him as I place a hand on my hip. "Rafe." His deep, gruff voice speaks up and I swallow a little lump.

"So, Rafe, since it is your birthday I can offer something more than just lap dance and blow jobs if you want or you can have the birthday discount which is half the prize. I usually take the rooms in this section which means I'm not cheap."

The end of his lips tugs up slightly, his hands resting on his knees as he eyes me up and down. "How much for spanking?"

I couldn't help but look down at his huge hands that is defiantly bigger than mine. If he would take his right hand around mine it would definitely be covered. The long fingers covered in tattoos and silver rings, making him look like a picture of out Pinterest topped with the blue navy, expensive suit covering him.

"Six hundred, one thousamd including the lap dance." I finally manage to say as I look up into his eyes, seeing lust and excitement flickering in them. He dugs his hand into his pocket and throws dollar bills on the floor that is fastened in a tie.

I grab the money and I quickly count trough it, counting exactly one thousand six hundred dollars. I put them on a table and I grab a remote, pressing play as music starts to roam throughout the room. I look back down at him, seeing his eyes still on me as I slowly move towards him.

Being a stripper and dancer genuinely has made me comfortable with my body. I have some curves and my tits are fitting into a hand of a guy. I like my body and myself which I have learned to do throughout the years. It was a long journey, but I managed to do it.

"Turn around." He commands when I stand in front of him and I turn around as I circle my hip one motion, leaning a little forward so he could get a good look at my ass. I feel the fringes caressing my skin in a tickling motion, wiggling slightly on it for him.

I walk back to him and slowly sit myself on his lap, placing my hands flat on the couch as I start to move on his lap. I push myself upwards and I feel my ass on his dick. I feel his deep rich cologne fills my nostrils with a mix of whiskey and it might be my new favorite smell.