Four

Angelina

Rafe's house was a huge mansion.

The mansion was two floors, white and black bricks and huge windows from the floor up to the celing. It had a balcony on both sides of the house with two glass doors. Some green bushes by the house seems to be going all the way around the house.

It was gorgeous.

The huge chandelier hanging from the high, dark wooden ceiling is the first thing I see when we enter the house. It brightens up the dark hardwood floor. The two stairs on the side of the black wallpaper go up two the second floor. In front of me, I could see the opening to something that seemed like the back of a leather couch.

To my right, it was a kitchen I spot black and white kitchen counters and to my right it was another living room with a brown couch. "Will, show her the guest bedroom." Rafe commands Will who nods before he looks over to me and he nods towards the stairs and I follow after him. Like I'm a god and he has the toy that I want the most.

We go up the stairs and down a hallway that has the same color as the entré hall and he stops by the third door on the left. "Here is your room." He says flatly as I place my bag on the huge bed in the middle of the room and I turn around to look at him.

He straightens up his suit jacket before he starts to speak: "Have you eaten anything today?" He then adds and I shrug. "I haven't eaten since breakfast." I murmur and now I realize how hungry I really am.

"Let's get you some food." He nods towards the hall and I follow after him as he starts to move and we walk down to the kitchen. Huge windows on the one side of the room. The kitchen is formed into an L with an island in the middle. There are no clutters around. Just smile, plain and boring.

"What do you want?" Will asks as he walks over to the fancy fridge with two doors and he opens it up. "Surprise me." I mumble back and a small sigh escapes his room and he sighs. I hear him roaming around in the fridge as I look around the room. I look over to the garden and see a huge square pool with sun beds around, seems like there is a mini bar there as well.

It looks stunning.

"Here." I look to the side as I see Will is placing a plate with a sandwich and I slowly walk over to the island before I sit down. "Thank you." I say softly as I pick it up and I look at it before I eat it slowly.

"How many letters like that have you gotten?" Will suddenly asks and I look at him as I swallow, letting out a shaky breathe. "I lost count." I murmur as I take another bite, looking down as I try not to.

"When did it start?" He then asks and I put down the sandwich as I feel that I lost appetite. I didn't want to talk about those letters straight away, and I didn't feel any trust towards them to say anything.

Not even Aubrey knows about those letters.

"I need to rest. I am very tired." I ignore his question with as I look over at the clock over the door, seeing that the time is four thirty pm. But I was exhausted about everything that's happened in such short amount of time.

I look back up at Will who gives me a nod before I stand up from the bar stool. "Thank you for the food." I nod towards the sandwich before I head back up the stairs, feeling my head starting to form into an headache.

I enter the room and close the door before I head over to the windows and closes the curtains. I head to the attached bathroom to pee quickly before I head into the bed. Immediately when my hand lands on the pillow my eyes close into a deep slumber.

Cold.

Why is everything so fucking cold? The goosebumps on my arms rises as my eyes flutters open and I took a brief second to look around as I try to wake up clearly. I notice my hands are tied up with rope to a chair and it is impossible to wiggle out from them. Where am I? I look up and squint my eyes as I see a light dangling down over me and when I look forward, I gasp.