Twenty-three

Zoya

"

Thanks for keeping your hair down." Aditya said standing next to me as he handed me my glass of champagne. We had our faces towards the party while we stood near one of the fountains. In this open garden dinner party.

It was simple but beautiful, bringing all the people together.

"All thanks to you, my dear." I said. "You gave me things to hide." I adjusted my curls near my neck. 

My body heats up thinking about our make out from half an hour or so ago. It didn't even last that long yet I had so many marks to hide. I have a hickey on my nape and one a little behind my ear.

It's just too dangerous to be in the same room with Aditya, I could barely control myself or my body in that room. He's literally the only thing I can think about.
I look at him... He wasn't looking at me but he a had a very mischievous smirk as he took a sip.

"Don't smirk. You do bite...alot." My eyes narrowed with complaint.

"You have a very tempting neck, shortcake. And that's why I said...Thanks for keeping your hair down because I never mind being a little shameless."

I widened my eyes to look at him, my mouth opened to say something but no words came out. His words had a stupefying effect on me. The idea of Aditya kissing my neck in front of everyone was dangerous yet.. it panged a temptation in me.

No. I don't mean that I can make out in front of a whole bunch of people but the idea that maybe Aditya could do it and I won't be able to stop him was surely making me excited. That'd be such a nice fantasy to dream about.

But you know what's something that excites me more? The uncontrollable Aditya, in our room.

He's a sweet gentleman, no doubt but the way he kisses?... He lits some fire within me. That side of him, that's meant only for me to witness...only for me to experience is what excites me the most.

Fuck. I'm so turned on.
I've never felt like this before.
I've never craved someone so bad. Someone who's standing right next to me yet I can't stand him not touching me.

Oh God. Your Child Zoya is getting sinful.

I always do sex jokes. But boy! One look at him and nothing's a joke anymore. I gulped in before taking a big sip from my glass.

I look at Abeer and friends waving at Aditya.

"I'll see you in a bit, love." Aditya held my fingers and brushed a soft kiss on my temple.

"Sure." I smiled.

Yes.
Stay away for sometime now. I'm getting way too many nasty thoughts.

I crave something sweet so I went to the desserts' section of the buffet.

"Zoya...who was that man?" I heard Yash's voice.

I turn to find him standing there. I looked away and took a step towards the Ice-creams.

"Zoya...answer me dammit."

"It's none of your business Yash. Leave me alone."

"What do you think you're doing?..you are not answering my calls, not replying to my texts.... I've not been able to work and you're roaming around with other men?"