•THIRTY•

Aditya

"What's the bag for?.." I asked as I offer her to sit on the couch.

"I'm staying the weekend." She looked at me with a smile.

"You....wha...t?"

"I wanna stay at your place this weekend Adi. Are you uncomfortable with that?" Heer eyes sparkling with a mischievous glint that instantly set my heart racing.

"No...NO....I meant....That surprised me.... Of course I'd love to have you here... Why would I not?!!... I'm not an idiot... I'd never deny such a thing...."

I could see it in her expressions that she was trying  to decipher the excitement dancing in my demeanour.

"Well...Calm down?" She took a pause, her voice laced with excitement "I've been missing you way too hard Adi.... I think it's....it's.." her arms slowly wrap around my neck..." Difficult staying apart from you ..."

The words seemed to hang in the air for a moment, and then it hit me. A surge of excitement and sheer joy washed over me like a tidal wave. My heart fluttered with an indescribable sensation, a blend of surprise and uncontainable delight.

"You're staying the whole weekend?" I repeated, my voice tinged with disbelief, unable to contain the infectious grin that stretched across my face.

There was something so tempting and seductive about the way she held me that my life felt like a dream.

A fantasy.

Zoya.... My fantasy.... My dream.... My reality.

The thought of spending uninterrupted time with her, without the hustle and bustle of daily life intruding upon our moments together, filled me with an inexplicable sense of happiness.

My mind buzzed with the possibilities of the upcoming weekend. The prospect of having her by my side enthralled me. I couldn't wait to savor every moment of it with her.

"So... you'll have dinner with me? Here?"
I asked as if I was a kid excited to have cake.
All this cake? For me??

"Of course I would baba..."

"I'll cook you dinner." I told with such firm determination that she softly chuckled.

"Sure." She kissed my lips softly and pulled away. "You cook us dinner... I'll cook you dessert."

"Dessert?" I arched my brow.

"Mm hmm... Can I go take shower?" She said leaving my question in air.

"Come... I'll show you my place."

The sound of the shower running echoed faintly from the bathroom, and I couldn't help but feel a tingling sense of anticipation. Zoya had vanished inside a few moments ago, mentioning something about freshening up before changing into something comfortable for the evening.

Zoya....was in my shower.... In my house? What God blessed me?
Yet... I didn't want to continuously think about her taking bath because that's one helluva tempting imagery so I went to change into my sweatpants and my hooded vest before I getting into the kitchen to cook for my lovely lovely lovelyyyy girlfriend.