pure perfection - carl

he loved you so much. he watched you, he knows everything about you. everything he was bad at, you were good at. he wanted to be just like you and learn from you, because you were perfect... perfect for him.

fluff, but theres kissing ooo
_________________________________________

carls pov:

i love her so much. i know her daily routine, favorite bands, her scent, her favorite foods, drinks. i know everything i can know, and if theres more im definitely going to find out.

i watch her everyday, well when i can. ive seen her shower, dance, sleep, change. its kinda creepy but i can't help it, shes just so perfect i just have to watch her. everytime she undresses im still mesmerized even though ive seen her body many times before. she still has me blushing everytime. i really wanna get close to her, kiss her, touch her. i dont just wanna see her body, i want to learn EVERYTHING about her. i only have eyes for her.

we have never talked, ever, but i at least think she knows who i am.

i want to impress her but i cant, since shes so much better than me. she has everything that i dont.

- time skip -

carls pov still:

i was watching her again, she was getting dressed since it was the morning.

she took off her clothes and i could see her perfect body. she was perfect. i loved every inch of her, her curves, arms, thighs, it was all so perfect. i wish i could touch her right there.

ive seen her so many times, but i feel like everytime she just gets more and more beautiful.

she put on a white top, blue flannel, and baggy jeans, and red converse. i saw her get them, she was so excited to find them in her size, i remember how cute her smile was. i was also there when she got her perfume the same day. it was this big bottle of citrus perfume in the mall behind some glass. she found most of the stuff she wears from there.

she looked at herself in the mirror for a while, posing, fixing her hair, it was absolutely adorable. i love when she does cute things like that, its like she thinks shes alone. i love when she acts like her true self. she acts WAY different in public, but i really love seeing all her sides.

i followed her outside like usual. i could see that she was headed to the shooting range from the way she was going, so i went there too. i got there before her so i could pretend i was already there.

i grabbed a gun and started to pretend like i was actually doing stuff, i wasnt even holding the gun right, i was too busy thinking about her.

she finally showed up, seeing her closer was just perfect, i could see the freckles on her face, the blue veins in her hands, i loved every second of it.

she shot so effortlessly, she made everything look so easy. i barely did anything and just admired her. her tongue was slightly sticking out, and her eyes were squinted.

then she looked at me, and she giggled.

"your not holding it right...here let me help you"

she started walking over too me and i froze. shes never talked to me like this before, i didnt know what to do. i never thought this would happen. butterflies flooded my stomach, she was so cute up close, i was right.

she grabbed my hands and moved them to the right position. her hands were so soft and gentle with mine, ive never had her touch me before. this felt like a dream. i could feel her warm breath on me, she was that close to me like never before. this was wonderful.

"okay, your doing good. you know how to shoot it, right?"

i had absolutely no clue, didn't even know what gun i picked up, i never even held it right!

"mhm, of course"

i tried to press something with my thumb, it didnt do anything.

she bursted out laughing, her laugh was so beautiful, and so was her smile. her teeth shined so perfectly in the morning sunlight.

does she think im dumb? but its okay because she thought it was funny..but maybe shes making fun of me!

"thats okay."

she chuckled, somehow in a nice way.

she was so reassuring, even though i knew she was lying. i think my heart stopped beating for a moment.

i put the gun down, since i had no idea what i was doing.

"aww why are you giving up? i can help youu"

"but i suck.."

"no you dont! you just need practice!"

i didnt pick it up.

she looked at me, and we made eye contact. her eyes were so bright and colorful, it felt so unreal.

"your hair looks fluffy, can i touch it?"

her cheeks went a light pink. i love how random and bold she is.

"if you want"

she reached her hands to my hair and played with it, it felt so nice, so peaceful, ive never felt anything so peaceful in my life.

she got closer to me, and her hands slowly trailed down to my face and she leaned in a kissed me. it was so gentle and her lips were so soft.

when she pulled away i felt empty, and there was a small moment of silence, but it wasnt akward.

"im sorry, was that bad?"

she got red and looked at her feet. i lifted her chin up with my finger and kissed her again. she kissed back, it was so passionate. the moment felt so warm. it wasnt real, this was like nothing ive experienced before.

my hands were on her waist, and her hands on my face and neck. feeling her body was so amazing. it felt like a dream, everything i every imagined came to life.

it was pure perfection.