things they get for you

im slowly running out of ideas
_________________________________________

daryl - every once in a while he'll find little knifes for you and stuff. sometimes he gets you really random things, like once he complained about your dry skin and then went out and got you lotion.

rick - hes like daryl, and he'll get you random weapons, but sometimes he gets you cute jewelry and stuff. once he stole a dimond necklace and you've been wearing it everyday since.

glenn - he gets you girly things and thongs. if he finds those like little purfume sample bottles he'll get it for you. he also walks into victorias secret and spend really long time in there wondering what your pussy size is.

carl - he gets you candy bars and fancy bags. he knows you've always wanted fancy and cool stuff, so he gets you fancy stuff that you can still use. he also gets you really funny earrings and rings.
one he got you earrings, and you didnt have them peirced, so he peirced them himself you you could wear them.

ron - he gets you books and games because life is boring. he just wants to have fun and stuff

maggie - she gets you random cute little things she finds. when she goes to the store she raids the toy aisle for cute toys. she also gets you candles that smell really nice.

michonne - she gets you candy and random belts and funky little hair ties. she likes nice looking stuff that you can still use.