how you met/fell in love

PLS PLS PLS TELL ME IF I SHOULD WRITE A ONESHOT FOR ONE OF THESE BC SOME OF THEM ARE KINDA GOOD IDEAS ‼️‼️

daryl - while he was looking for sophia in the woods he saw you. he thought you were a walker but you were walking more like a person would, suddenly you fell over a branch and passed out. daryl was alarmed and ran over to you, you were beat up bad. he didnt wanna leave someone to die, so he picked you up and brought you back with him.

rick - he met you really early on when he met morgan. when rick left to go try and find his family, you went with him to try and find yours too. since you guys were around eachother for so long you got really close.

glenn - you guys met when you were in the city, and you were surrounded by walkers. he thought you were pretty, so he wanted to save you, and he did.

carl -
you met in alexandria and you lived there before him. he could never take his eyes off you when you walked around, he thought you were beautiful and admirable. he would follow you around and try to gather the courage to talk to you but you ended up talking first.

ron - you were introduced to him when you came to alexandria with carl. you guys instantly clicked and shared lots of interests.

maggie -
you guys met at hershels and you showed up with rick and stuff. you guys never really talked, but you both knew eachother. once you were walking by her in front of the house and she was walking down the steps with stuff. she tripped and dropped everything, and you helped her pick it all up. she really appreciated it and loved how nice you were.

michonne -
you both were looking for supplies in the same place. you got there before her and you got attacked by a walker. the second that started happening she walked in, and she killed him. you couldn't thank her enough and thought she was beautiful, and you complimented her. she thought you were really nice and you guys started talking.