how they acted in school

daryl:
very quiet, but not a shy quiet, just a "i dont see the point in talking to people" quiet.
could never focus, always did something else like doodle in the corners of the paper or just whip like a knife out of his pocket and start carving shit into the desk. somehow he never got caught though.

rick:
he tried his best but never really got good grades, so he dropped out in high school. he did a bunch of dumb things he regrets now, so he wasnt really the best kid, but hes changed.

glenn:
nerd. big nerd.
always studying, but he only had B's. his mom hated him for that. he got bullied but he really didnt give a fuck.

carl:
pretty quiet, but had a couple friends that he was loud with. not a nerd but not a bad kid, he stayed out of trouble and tried his best. he was just a good kid thats it.

ron:
he fucking hated school so much he wanted to punch everyone, including the teacher, so bad. got F's for not doing jack shit, and had 404048383 absences. rbf. if you tried to talk to him he would ignore you. he wasnt that mean to the kids he just hated school so bad, the only thing he liked was gym and he ran around a bunch.

maggie:
nerd just like glenn. together forever.
only difference is she got super good grades, like every term passed with a 98 in every class

michonne:
was a fucking menace and made all the kids cry. not even on purpose, she would try and say nice things and the kids would start crying.
always in the office, trying to convince the principal she didnt do anything, but sometimes she actually did. but she never got into fights, she just hurt other kids mentally alot.