swim - glenn

you and glenn have been working all day, and after you guys to the lake and swim, for fun.

(pretend theres like a lake somewhere)

fluff but it gets kinda touchy, and goofy.
_________________________________________

nobodys pov:

you both had to work, pretty late too. so you both decided you would walk back home together.

the sun had set and you were off, it was around 7 and you walked to where glenn was, like you pretty much always did.

the night was nice, and sky was beautiful. it was still hot but there was a noticeable breeze today, that made it cooler, and louder.

you walked, observing places around you, listening to the sound of your steps and watching your feet walk up the road.

you eventually made it to glenn, he was waiting for you outside. he knew you were gonna walk over, and that alone made you love him. he just knew you too well.

"hi!"

he smiled and waved, he was already waiting outside for you.

"hi glenn."

you were less enthusiastic than him.

"im gonna take you somewhere, okay?"

"wait right now?"

you were planning to go home but, i guess this was fine, it better be good.

"yeah!"

he seemed kinda excited so you didnt wanna disappoint him.

"okay."

he started walking somewhere where you've never been before, it was like a secret path somwhere. where was he taking you?

it was through a bunch of different hidden pathways or something, nobodys ever walked over here, that you know of.

"i discovered this myself, and i wanted to show you because i think its cool, but dont tell anyone, promise? its my spot."

you chuckled. "i promise."

he went through one last bush then you could see a lake, with a beautiful view of the sunset. their were trees and rocks, it was probably the nicest thing you've seen for a while.

you couldn't help but smile, how did he find this?

"wow glenn, this is cool as fuck."

"i know right, i just kinda..found it."

you walked closer to the water and touched it, this made you miss when you could go to the beach, tan, swim.

he sat down behind you, on the ground. you got closer and sat with him, leaning against his shoulder, watching the sunset.

this was a dream, but now it was a reality. you cant do things like this usually. in this world you have to appreciate the nice things that happen, little things. this was a very nice thing.

you both watched the sunset for a while, it was like the sun sunk into the trees in front of you.

"wanna go in the water? this is probably the only chance we'll get."

"should we strip?"

"what the fuck, no!"

he took his shoes off and ran for the water, as soon as his foot touched the water he jerked back.

"its cold" he frowned.

"i dont give a fuck, you wanna come in with me or not?"

you did the same as he did before, and stepped into the water. the farther you walked the more relaxed you got, this was actually fucking calming.

"fuck it, im coming in with you."

he ran into the water, shivering and making faces at the cold water.

he suddenly held his nose and dunked his head in, when coming up he shaked his head and make a weird noise, water from his hair got on your face.

you both started laughing, looking at eachother. as the laughter died down it got awkward, so he leaned in and kissed you passionately, grabbing your face with his hands.

you wish the kiss lasted forever, it was lovely. it felt like fireworks sparked inside your mouths as you both explored eachother.

both of your hands roamed eachothers bodys, until one of his hands got up to your head and he stopped kissing you.

he dunked you into the water, you got up with water in your eyes, hair covering your face, he was laughing his ass off. you tried to hit him but ending up hitting the air because you couldn't see shit. that sent you both dying of laughter. you ended up pushing him into the water and you guys kept play fighting for a while.

he ended up dragging you out of the water, both of you giggling and falling onto the ground.

once the laughter stopped you both panted and looked at eachother.

"i love you y/n."

"i love you too glenn."

you both turned to face the stars.

(guys i have something thats supposed to be really long coming, get excited)