their fears

daryl:
weakness. hes been strong a needed to be strong his whole life, especially now in an apocalypse. if he becomes weak or soft, hes easily dead.

rick:
looking stupid. hes a leader, and if he comes up with a plan and everyone uses it, and it backfires, hes at fault, and now everyones mad at him, and he looks stupid.

glenn:
not pleasing enough people. he wants to make people happy and feel good, he doesnt wanna hurt people that dont deserve it. if he dies without making everyone he loved feel good he has failed life.

carl:
being defenseless. he could be in a situation where hes surrounded by walkers, cornered. and he has no weapons, and no time. hes screwed.

ron:
being emotionally vulnerable. he never wants to be hurt, or let people in his heart. he could never cry to someone, and if he did he would never forgive himself. (my headcannon idc if u disagree)

maggie:
being stuck. if she has no backup plan, or the stuff that she can come up with doesnt work, and now she has no solution, thats the worst thing that could happen.

michonne:
death. she would do anything to stay alive. she doesnt know what happens after death, and she doesnt really wanna know ethier, shes scared to find out.