dirty secret - daryl

daryl is jealous of your relationship with rick, he hears you fucking yourself if your cell and comes to "help you"

smut, like i promised, and this isnt checked and took me months to finish
_________________________________________

daryls pov:

i didn't want to catch feelings for anybody, because i would definitely get my heart broken, but for y/n i just cant not love her.

the second we found her in the back of the prison and i saw her for the first time i just knew she was different, more like me than anyone else was.

we were both closed off, quiet, observant. but she didnt choose me, she chose rick. since lori died rick just needed a new girl to get his mind off of it. why did he have to take my girl? she was supposed to me mine, not ricks.

i was always watching her, and she was always watching rick, and touching him,

it really should have been me.

- time skip -

still daryls pov:

it was the middle of the night, and i was staring at the ceiling once again, not able to sleep, not tired. everytime this happens i go for a walk.

y/n and rick werent in the same cell, thank god, i would probably go crazy. her cell was really close to mine too, i was closer to her than rick was. whenever i had to go anywhere i would have to pass her cell too since i was one of the last cells in the corner.

it was so late i thought everyone has to be asleep, especially y/n, but she wasnt.

from the cell i could hear light moans, whimpers, and wet sounds. i stopped, maybe i was just nosy but i was curious.

"fuck..daryl"

i peeked behind the small crack curtain to see y/n on her bed, legs spread, eyes squeezed shut with her fingers inside her, dripping wet.

then it hit me, did she actually moan my name? wasnt she with rick? did she like me? am i fucking hallucinating?

i took a minute to admire her. her body curved in the perfect spots, her face was flushed with the perfect shade of pink. she looked perfect.

her fingers slammed in and out of her. her legs trembled and she arched her back.

just listening to her moans made me hard and it was extremely noticeable. my cock made a shape in my jeans that she would definitely notice if she looked.

i walked as quietly as i could and pulled the curtain back just enough to fit into the side next to the wall, and i stood there admiring her. the way her mouth opened as she tried to hold back her moans, how her other hand gripped into the mattress. everything about this was perfect.

i got a little too distracted and grunted a little too loud, she snapped out of her trance and shut her legs out of embarrassment. her eyes widened.

"...how long have you been here? what did you hear?"

her face somehow got even more red.

"i heard everything"

she looked super embarrassed. she opened her mouth but nothing could come out. i got closer to her, leaning over her. my hands went up to her face, cupping it as softly as i could with my calloused hands. i leaned in a put my lips on her.

she hesitated for a moment but then she put her hands around my neck, kissing me back. it was heavenly. this was a closest we've ever been and it was amazing. her touching my body felt like a dream, even if i was clothed.

her hands slipped down my body and around my belt buckle, trying to undo it. i did the same pulling off her shirt.

she undid the button of my jeans and they were thrown across the room. soon all our clothes were thrown aswell.

i put my face into the space inbetween her shoulder and neck, taking in her scent and sucking on her neck and collarbones as she whimpered and shoved her fingernails into my back. i needed her to be all marked so rick would know she was mine, and she always was.

i unlatched my teeth from her neck and spit on my hand, pumping my cock, then rubbing it up and down her wet slit. i slipped right inside her and she gasped, so loud she covered her mouth.

she was so tight and warm, i could feel her walls pulsating around me. her face showed that she was in the clouds. eyes rolled back, hair all messed up.

i put her legs on my shoulders and started thrusting lightly, getting as deep as i could inside her. she was about to scream, and she was drooling onto the pillow.

her face and body was better than any porn i could ever get my hands on, she was perfect in every way. i got lost in her beauty as i thrusted mindlessly.

i could feel myself getting close fast, and i knew she was too, her legs started to shake and she gripped the sheets even harder than she had before.

"fuck..mgh! cumming!" she almost screamed, someone probably heard her. i came right when she said that, pulling out and cumming on her stomach, some getting on the corner of her mouth, she licked it.

she laid panting, arms almost over her head, legs spread open, dripping cum, eyes half lidded. then she passed out.

i hope rick learns that she isnt fucking his, and shes mine

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐭𝐰𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬/𝐢𝗺𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 🎉