一 | 𝐊𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐈 𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐓.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

C H A P T E R    O N E

"He's late." Naruto grumbled, as the four Genin sat scattered around room; Naruto more focused on making sure his prank was perfect, as Sakura was leaning against the front of her desk.

Sasuke on the other hand, sat in an idle position in attempt to look as unbothered as possible, since a certain teal haired boy decided to use his shoulder as a pillow.

"Sit down, Naruto!" Sakura ordered, her loud voice echoing within the classroom.

"He's taking way too long!" Naruto argued.

Sasuke was surprised as to how Maniko even managed to sleep through all of their irritating yelling. Though, the more he thought about it.. Maniko did often end up sleeping through Iruka Sensei's lessons.

The room was silenced once the students noticed a larger hand slide it's way through the door. Sasuke nudged Maniko, not too hard, yet hard enough for said male to jolt awake.

"Sasuke..? What the..?" The teal haired boy slowly trailed off, rubbing his tired eyes.

The four students watched as an eraser fell onto the head of a grey haired stranger, with a peculiar styled hairdo.

Naruto's laughter echoed within the room as Sasuke looked stoic, as usual. It was visible that Sakura was holding in her laugh, and well.. Maniko? ...He was too damn tired to piece together what the fuck was going on.

"Sensei, I'm so sorry! I warned him not to do it!" Sakura half lied. In reality, that prank made up for almost all the waiting she had to suffer through.

The grey haired ninja seemed unimpressed as he glanced at all of his soon to be students. His eyes studied Maniko for longer than necessary, before he bent down to pick up the eraser.

"How can I put this? You're all idiots." He deadpanned, causing everyone in the room to slouch.

Maybe first impressions did matter.

"Meet me on the roof." The grey haired male ordered, disappearing, leaving a thick amount of smoke behind.

'Well, that was kinda hot..' Maniko thought, sweatdropping.

Everyone else grumbled, mentally preparing themselves to run up flights of stairs, knowing that they couldn't do what the masked man just did, even if they had tried.