十七 | 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐄

C H A P T E R    S E V E N T E E N

"Should we wake him?" Minato asked, looking down at the tealette who's body was sprawled across his bed

"Should we wake him?" Minato asked, looking down at the tealette who's body was sprawled across his bed. The other two Hokage just shrugged in response.

"Pst, Maniko.." Hashirama softly whispered, poking the sleeping boy.

"Maaanikooo~ It's training time~" He sung, deadpanning when the boy didn't wake up.

"MANIKO." Tobirama sternly boomed, making the boy immediately fall off his bed.

"GAH! I'm awake! I'm awake, damn it!" The tealette ensured, as his face hit the floor.

"Great! Because we're training on your telepathy today!" Minato announced, only for a pillow to come flying at his face at 100mph. Luckily, the pillow phased right through him, landing at the other side of the room.

"H-Hey! You just tried to hurt me!" Minato cried, visibly offended.

"It's too earlyyy... You're too loud..." Maniko groaned.

"Look who's talking.." Tobirama mumbled under his breath.

"What's that supposed to mean..?" Maniko asked.

'It means you never shut up.' The silver haired Hokage thought.

"I heard that." Maniko ensured.

"Good. That was the plan." Tobirama retorted.

The two then engaged in a death-staring contest.

Maniko: '̀~'́

Tobirama: -_-

Tobirama won, much to Maniko's dismay.

Minato and Hashirama sweatdropped at their constant childish arguments, and soon enough the trio left the boy's room so that he could get ready.

Eventually, Hashirama and Maniko were off.

"You and Tobirama sure do get along, don't you? Hashirama joked, smiling down at the tealette as they walked to their training field. He figured some small talk would help the boy relax a bit before his training.

"Oh, yeah. Definitely. He's amazing." Maniko deadpanned, sarcastically.

The first Hokage chuckled softly. "He'll come around. Just give him some time."

The duo began their training as Hashirama insisted, both of them wanting to control Maniko's newly founded ability as soon as possible.

"Okay, here's what I want you to do. Stay right there in that spot, and I'll stand riggghht..." Hashirama started, moving a couple steps backwards before stopping. "Here." The brunette finished.

"Now. I'm going to think of a couple of things, and every time you can hear what I'm thinking, I want you to repeat it to me word by word. I will keep moving backwards, until you cannot hear my thoughts anymore and that way, we will know your limit and work from there. Okay?" Hashirama explained.