四 | 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐄..

C H A P T E R    F O U R

"Sasuke, here at point B

"Sasuke, here at point B."

"Sakura, here at point C."

...

"...Naruto. Here at point A."

"You're so slow, Naruto.. Wait- Where's Maniko?"

...

"Aww, aren't you just the cutest!" Maniko's voice echoed through the team's earpiece, along with faint purring.

"Huh?!" Everyone yelled into the earpiece, jumping out of their hiding areas.

Sakura's face slowly turned red as she looked at the scene. A cute Maniko... Stroking a cute cat..

"Sakura, are you okay? You don't look too well.." Maniko asked as he and the cat tilted their heads at the same time.

"..too cute.." Sakura mumbled incoherently, before fainting. Luckily for her, no one could make out what she said.

"Sakura?!" Naruto and Maniko yelled, in sync.

"He already has the cat.." Sasuke deadpanned into the ear piece.

"Does he have the ribbon on his right ear?" Are you sure it's our target, Tora?" Kakashi asked.

"It's the target, no mistake." Sasuke confirmed.

"Alright, the mission to capture lost pet 'Tora' is complete!" Kakashi announced into his ear piece, followed by Naruto screaming in agony, along with the cat now hissing.

"ISN'T THERE A BETTER MISSION THAN THIS?!" Naruto yelled into the earpiece, causing Kakashi to double over with pain in his ear.

"...I think I can hear colours now." Maniko cried, holding onto his now ringing ear.

Once team 7 arrived back from their so called 'mission', they watched the scene unfold as Tora was practically being murdered

Once team 7 arrived back from their so called 'mission', they watched the scene unfold as Tora was practically being murdered. "My cute Tora! I was worried to death!" The woman screamed as she strangled the air out of the poor cat.