十五 | 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓

C H A P T E R    F I F T E E N

"Train you..?" Hashirama repeated.

"What an absurd suggestion." Tobirama scolded, crossing his arms.

"Well, I wanna get stronger! And who else better to ask than the amazing, super cool, Hokage's themselves." Maniko praised, sycophantically.

"Aww, how nice of- Wait a minute, you're flattering us so you can get your way!" Minato caught on. Maniko sweatdropped, being caught in his little scheme. "...n-no..?"

"Y'know, it's not going to be easy for a Genin constantly being trained by 'super cool' Hokage's.. You'll be exhausted." Minato joked, putting a hand on the tealettes shoulder.

"I know, I know... But, my Chunin exam's start really soon, and I want to be prepared for them!" Maniko grinned. The two other Hokage's looked at Hashirama for confirmation.

"Hmm..." Hashirama thought about it, scratching his chin, only to look down and see Maniko's puppy dog eyes.

Maniko: ()♥︎

"I-I.. Well.." Hashirama's cheeks slowly turned a light shade of pink. 'I can't say no to that face.. This is a trap...' He thought. "F-Fine.. We'll train you." He gave in. Tobirama drooped his head. 'Soft...' He thought.

"Yes!" Maniko cheered, face lighting up. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" He repeated, hugging the trio. Minato smiled brightly, a small blush creeping onto his face from the sudden action, Hashirama grinned from ear to ear, and well... Tobirama..?

Tobirama: (-_-)

"When do we start?!" The tealette asked, bouncing excitedly.

"Tomorrow, I suppose." Hashirama announced.

"Lord first, Lord second, I recommend that I train him first. I've got an excellent exercise for Genin like himself." Minato suggested, a bright smile plastered on his face.

"I guess that settles it, then. First thing in the morning." Hashirama concluded.

Maniko's face lit upon those words. "Really?! What's the exercise?!" He asked, impatient as ever causing a chuckle to slip through the blondes mouth.

"You'll have to wait and see." He teased.

"Gah! Okay, okay! Fine! Wait... I'll be right back!" The teakettle exclaimed, running out of the room, only to come back with three Futons, as he laid them across the floor.

"Ehh.. Maniko? Is all of this really necessary?" Hashirama asked, watching the male set up three futons.

"Uhm, yeah?! Of course it is! You guys technically are training me. Besides, where did you expect to sleep? On the sofa? Outside?" He joked. The three Hokage's exchanged looks amongst themselves that said "Yes." before looking back at the Genin.