Option B

Option B-continue home

I decide to continue on my way home.
I walk faster and faster home on the mossy stone pavement.
There was a clear sky tonight and a full moon.
The sky was prettyyyy. I wanna look at it more.
I shake my head as an attempt to shake myself out of it and snap back to reality.
"Y/n come here"
Why won't it just shut up.
"No I'm not coming now shush" I speed up and hear a twig snap behind me.
The adrenaline built up and I started to run. I took shelter behind a small cottage and cover my mouth to muffle my breathing.
I think it worked since I saw someone pass by. The darkness covered their features keeping them concealed.
I take a few breaths to calm down and look around, noticing a hint of red in the corner of my eye.
Is that ... blood?
My eyes widen and I start to procrastinate again.
...
Then I heard it.
Footsteps.
I start running again, in the direction of the cottage.
I ran as fast as my legs could run.
I kept running
And running
And running
Until
...

"Ooomf-" I collided with something
No someone.
I felt arms wrap around me as I looked up to see black hair and purple eyes.
"Lucian?" He smiled down at me.
"Y/n? What are you doing here?"
"Oh I umm well I was um running from someone."
"...is someone bothering you? You don't have to answer. Don't worry you're safe with me." He pulled me to his chest.
Then I noticed how warm he was. The only source of warmth on this cold night.
My only source of warmth on this cold, cold night.
He was soft and warm and soft and warm and soft and warm and soft and warm a-
"Y/n?" I felt my eyelids become heavy. I felt at peace. Like falling asleep on a comfy bed in a boat at sea.
"Mhm?"
"W-will you be my valent-"
Was all I heard before I fell into a deep slumber.
.. that and his heartbeat.
-which was unusually fast dare I say
Maybe he's sick?