Start

I'm guessing that everyone reading this is a fan of eurovision and knows the drill. If not, welcome, how have you managed to dodge this? Anyway, formalities aside this book has to start somewhere.So why not start of  by looking at how countries have been doing so far:
1st place: Ireland with 7 wins!
With an astonishing amout of wins and with lots in a row, Ireland is the best country at eurovision to date. Ireland is also the home to the legendary Johnny Logan, 3 (almost 4) time winner who is currently holding the record for the most wins . Irland could be seen as the top country in Eurovision, however lately they have been doing worse not even qualifying for 2022 (even though I would say they should have). Will they be able to pick that up this year? Will they qualify and maybe even win?
2nd place: Sweden with 6 wins!
Brilliant at Eurovision. Sweden masters the modern Eurovision. Coming 4th last year. How likely is there win this year????
3rd place: with 5 wins!
France! Coming second in 2021. This year however they did worse. I love Frances music. Always origional and unique, they show Eurovision fans what Eurovision is all about.
Netherland! They did very well last year with their beautiful song. That was one of my personal favorites.
United Kingdom! Has lately been doing badly (mainly because we took it for a joke) but has finally got back on track with Sam Ryder as second last year. 😀😀😉☺😊They seem to be going in a pattern as they did well in the junior version of the contest. Will they bring another gobstopper? As the host will they want to win ( if the bbc skip this I will be so angry we are finally doing well).
Luxemburg! No longer participate. This is quite impressive if you take into account they haven't been participating for a very long time.
4th place: Israel with 4 wins!
They have given us some unforgettable classics like toy. This year they seem to be really going for it by asking their most famous singer to sing will they do well.
5th place: 3 wins!
Norwary!. They really want the win and you can see that. There song has become viral on spotify. With double the views then the one below them (Italy) they seem like the obvious win.
Ukraine! Last years winner. Will they be able to do that again. With a song about the war.
Denmark! With my personal favorite only teardrops. However they do have the reputation of not so good song entries. This year they have gone with a tick tock pop song. Not very Eurovision, will it do well?
Italy! Winning in 2021 and coming 6th this year will there song this year keep that good place.
6th place: 2 wins.
Spain! Third last year with Slo mo will there very artistic song this year keep that place. ( I hope so)
Austria! Last year they sent Halo. One of my favorites. Sadly they did not qualify to the final.
Germany! Have been doing rubbish. However this time they find themselves with brilliant songs to choose from. Some might even have winning potential.
Switzerland! Came third in 2021. Will they be able to do that again.
7th place: 1 win.
Belgium! Had a brilliant song last year. Is this years good?
Azerbaijan! With Mata Hari and Cleopatra they had brilliant song, last year their song dropped a bit, will they be able to pick it back up?
Estonia! Sent a lovely song last year. They seem to love the simple, choosing an emotional ballad over a strong pop song. They know how to make Eurovisions beloved ballads.
Finland! Last year they had the Rasmus. Will they deliver another rock.
Greece! Won with you are the one. Will they be the one to win Eurovision 2023?
Latvia! Have entered again with a very curious song.
Portugal! Was one of my favorites last year, but didn't qualify. Seriously what is it with my favorites not going through ( a rigged jury?)
Serbia! Came 5th last year. Luckily I could watch her song without the BBC failing at the name Meghan Markle.
Monaco! Are not taking part.
Yugoslavia! Also not taking part.
Turkey! Also not taking part.
Russia! Banned until the war ends.
8th place: never won.
Albania! Last year had the win in their reach but the jury took it from them.
Czech Republic! This year they will be under the name of Czechia.
Slovenia! Came absolute last out of everyone. Even though that was underserved.
Armenia! Can they win?
Australia! There last year with the contract, can they make their mark as the biggest Eurovision fans ever!?
Cyprus! Had a brilliant song in 2021 can they give us another?
Croatia! Can they win?
Georgia! Came second to last? Will they be able to reverse that and come second.
Iceland! Might not have done well last year (because they quite rightly chose what they like) but 2021 they where favorites. The winners in the movie.
Lithuania! Had (in my opinion) a possible winner last year. Will they make that a winner this year.
Malta! Always send a pop party song that lifts the mood for everyone.
Moldova! Surprised everyone last year.
Poland! What will they send. "The song that a very small minority asked for instead of a potential winner!"
Romania! Have picked their song on the super Saturday. Was that a good idea? Super Saturday - when loads of countries pick the song on the same day. This year 8 Countries picked their song on the 11th of March.
San marino- Adrenalina lifted the roof. Can they do that again.

Hope you enjoyed, thanks for reading, Kia