Eurovision week summary

Again this will be the last one I do so, you might have to wait.

On Tuesday the 9th of May the first semi-final was held. This one is known as the stronger semi as all the favorites are in it. The first time the audience sees what the contest will be like! With, in my opinion, the best postcards ever and judges that are less cringy then normal the semis start of eurovision in a bang. In the end Latvia, Ireland, Malta, Netherlands and Azerbaijan are out and Serbia, Norway, Portugal, Croatia, Sweden, Moldova, Switzerland, Israel, Finland and czechia through to the final.

On Thursday the 11th of May the second semi-final was held. This one known as the weaker semi as all the underdogs take part. The one I would argue is the hardest to predict as there is no way in telling out of the underdogs which are the favorites. In the end Romania, Denmark, Iceland, Greece, San Marino and Georgia are out and Armenia, Cyprus, Belgium, Estonia, Albania, Australia, Austria, Lithuania, Slovenia and the much hated Poland are through.

The final: 

Basically we have been watching and listening in anticipation and excitement for 3 months and then we get possibly the most stupid and (if it weren't as painful) hilarious leaderboard possible!

Yay, anyway it was a good year with a brilliant ensemble of songs! 

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed, Kia.