My prediction

I will wait for the full list of songs. However, I have to say, this year seems lackluster in comparison to the other years. I am so happy that Germany finally came to attention and brought a good song, Finland have also sent a unique song. I just don't know why the rest seem to already blur together.

Semi final prediction:

1
Switzerland:
Sadly, not that memorable and clashes with Netherlands. There are too many good songs. I like this song and would love to see it in the final however only 10 go through.
Azerbaijan:
Again I really like it. However only 10 go through and this seems to lack something that makes it memorable. The staging will also be too hard to get right.
Serbia:
Shock non- qualifier? It is in the first half!
Latvia:
Again not memorable enough. The staging for this won't be able to boost it (probably) and it's not the best song.
Ireland:
It's in the first half and is an okay song. It's not memorable and I don't think many people will vote for it.

2
Denmark:
Starting the show! Why????? It's a nice song however that guy who said this would do well your an idiot. With freedom they would have had a chance. Now they are at a very low likelihood to go through.
Greece:
Memorable? Not really. There staging would have to be really good for this. It's not impossible but unlikely.
Albania:
A stereotypical "non-qualifier" and was one of the first picks. Things look really bad for them.
San marino:
To many better band songs and not memorable.
In the same half of the same semi: Slovenia and Australia.
In 2nd semi: Latvia, Ireland, Croatia, Azerbaijan, Czechia.
Belgium:
Picked too early. Stereotypical non-qualifier. In first half. Not really a good song.
Poland:
The public opinion and her performance.

Here are my predictions for the final. 

I used the official betting odds as a base, with the first 5 being in the same 5 just in different orders and so on. I even disagree with the order but to make it fair I based it of. I will put the official betting odds next to mine and how far they fell or rose next to it. While reading the official you might find some funny details like Poland just about qualifying 🤣😜 I think that is extremely unlikely. So I made what I fought was more likely and will probably be miles of though.  Here we go my prediction.

Mine                              results                                Official

1 Finland                      sweden                              Sweden             -3

2 France                       finland                                Finland              +1

3 Spain                         Israel                                    Ukraine             -2

4 Sweden                      Italy                                     France            +2

5   Ukraine                   Norway                                Spain                +2

6 Norway                       Ukraine                             Norway               =

7  Austria                        Belgium                           Israel                 -1

8  Israel                            Estonia                          Austria                +1

9  UK                                 Australia                         Italy                   -1

10 Italy                              Czechia                            UK                     +1