Semi final 2 results

Who are you voting for?
I'm definitely voting Estonia and Cyprus but who knows tonight my opinion might change.

Results:
Through to the final are:
Armenia💟
Me and my friend jumped up with joy! It was her favorite of the night and a well deserved qualifier!
Cyprus💟
Yes, in my top five! This song is amazing! Brilliant qualifier.
Belgium
Okay. I don't mind...
Estonia💟
Yes, also in my top five. Me and my friend were crying! So emotional, loved it!
Albania😀
Very nice to see them brake the non qualifying streak. The performance was brilliant, well deserved!
Australia💞
Yay, I kind of knew that they were through though so...
Austria💞
Yay, again I knew they were through...
Lithuania💞
Yes, I said they would go through and the bookmakers said they wouldn't!
Slovenia💟
I was like Slovenia surely at the last moment and it was Slovenia thankfully!
Poland😟😩😭
Why, why, why! My friend isn't even that much of a fan (didn't know about the NF) and she hated it. People out there who voted for her for reasons other then likeing the song (cough. Meme. Cough) you have injured me and hurt me and I hope in the final you will stop and she gets 0.

Not through are:
Romania
It was a nice song but the staging😭😩
Denmark
He might have had a chance, if he wasn't first.
Iceland😭💟
No, why! That was brilliant and amazing and I loved it! I would have happily traded this for Poland or Georgia!
Greece😭
His face was heart wretching. I felt so bad for him. However he performed and Greece should be proud of him.
San Marino
Yes, me and my friend were hiding throughout his performance.
Georgia😭💟
Why, no I love it! It was a great staging aswell. It was so good. Would love to trade with Poland.

Leader board:
Denmark
Georgia
Greece
Iceland
Romania
San Marino

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed, Kia.