Voting changes

There are 3 (I would say 2) big changes in voting which may make up for the lack of unique songs. They are certainly interesting and will mix eurovision up this year. I can't wait to see them in action.

1 Rest of the world.
Just like the title says everyone no matter what country they are in can vote. However don't freak out. It counts as one vote so it won't change much of the voting. Plus people have to pay to vote.
I think that (if it doesn't massively change the result) I will find this extremely interesting and fun. What do you think?

2 Semi finals
The semi finals will be without jury. This is because of corruption in the jury during the semi finals last year. If you have alexa ask her to play "Eurovision 2022" she will (hopefully if it understands you) play all the songs in order. You might notice the songs that didn't get through are better then those who did.
*Sadly, alexa won't play the years before 2022.
For the final however there will be a jury. I think this is a great mix of both. I am o ly scared the best quality songs won't go through. However seeing how popular they are, my worries ease.
What do you think?

I don't think much changed really!

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed, kia