Me getting annoyed at audiences + juries!

Okay, sorry but I had to write this out to clear my head.

So, basically there are different levels of fans. There are the ones that go to extremes with eurovision and those who turn up half way through the final because thet have nothing else to do. Every level of fan gets the same level of vote. Even though the result will effect them differently and they have put in different amounts of effort in listening and following eurovision.
I get this can't be changed, it's natural however I am still annoyed by this. Some people (like me) spend 5 months listening and following eurovision and they follow the smaller shows that are eurovision related. Those fans bring the party to eurovision and yet when thise fans say "this song is the winner" the people who just turn on for one night vote completely different and some vote just for the fun of seeing one win. You can imagine how this fanbase (that we are a part of) feels when that song does poorly and you can also imagine how the artist feels. They think there song will do well and it doesn't.

I know there is literally nothing you can do about this, it's life, however it still deeply annoys me. Especially when the fans who just turn on for the night and don't do anything else eurovision talk as if they know eurovision.

Juries:
Sometimes juries make the right decision. However...

The jury got it wrong. No one will remember Tattoo as Euphoria will always overshadow it as her first and most famous win. Cha cha cha would have been remembered as one of the best and most iconic wins. I'm not saying that the contest wasn't fair, it was as fair as humanly possible! I'm just saying that Kaarjia would have been a far better winner. Especially after the crowd screaming cha cha cha multiple times throughout the voting. Cha cha cha got almost as many votes as Kalush orchestra who had politics on their side. I mean cha cha cha got the loudest cheer after he performed. The jury voted for her because they were familiar with her and her style, she has good vocals (though I would argue not the best) and it was a radio pop song. Yes it had a creative staging and performance however the song was just like Georgia, who didn't even qualify! Anyway, we have our winner and it is Loreen! Let's just hope that Kaarjia gets what he deserves and goes down in Eurovision history!

Sorry for that, hope you could find something you enjoyed, thank you for reading, Kia

The Eurovision Song contest 2023जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें