other opinions

Here are others opinions and what I think of them and what this tells us of the overall opinion of songs:
By the way I will only be stating which opinions I don't agree with because my opinion on every opinion is a lot!

Whenever their are no comments, I can't really say anything because I don't know their reasoning and that would be unfair.

Firstly, I love their approach to the songs, that she explains in the first comment.
Denmark _ This is why I like comments because I can now understand their view. As the song is the complete opposite of unique. I share some of their opinion however I also like the song as I pay more attention to the technical/ jury aspect.
Greece _ I feel like their are some interesting moments and the message and overall meaning is heart warming.
Georgia _ I thought they weren't the jury type? The only reason as to not likeing this song is that you can't understand what she is saying. However, lots of the songs are in a different language anyway. I think this is a risky and beautiful song. I don't see where their opinion is coming from.
Estonia _ This song brings me to tears because of the message. I don't get why she hates jury songs. I understand preferring other song but hating songs that are preduced well and follow traditions?
Netherlands_ It's clear that they hate ballads. I love them. Sooo..... I also understand the meaning and emotions behind them. This difference is due to personality as I am more emotional and my attention span is larger. This can affect my opinion in a positive or a negative way towards songs just like it does with their opinion. For example, for me the Serbian song is too much and is actually giving me nightmares.
Italy _ again a ballad ranked low. Just our personal differences.
Lithuania _ I am surprised here because this is less of a ballad in my opinion.
France _ I don't get her comment.
Belgium _ again this is just to much for me. Personally not my genre. I can see why people like this though.
Romania _ Exactly!
Armenia _ I don't think not finding a lover has to do with her gender. No gender is more likely to find love then the other.
Malta _ the song doesn't communicate the message especially compared to Estonia. Without the lyrics this would be 100% extrovertism. Do you guys remember the song from Czechias NF, Introvert party, that was how you communicate that message.
Ukraine _ this song is the opposite of unique??? Yet your opinion is higher then mine??? The lyrics ruin it for me. They feel extremely agressive. Especially out of context. This is also obviously about the war, it does not hide that fact.
Moldova _ YES
Portugal _ YES
Norway _ Yes
Slovenia _ Yes
Germany _ YES
Austria _ yes
Czechia _ Yes
Spain _ Yes
Finland _ Yes

My opinion is soooo different here.
Greece_ noooooooo. Moldova_ No, how on earth? NO, NO, NO. I do not understand this opinion. In fact I passionately hate, dislike, despise, detest, distaste, disapprove, deplore, loathe and abhor this opinion.
Switzerland_ What???
Ireland_ Listen without the performance then it won't be "lame".
Armenia_ this is the Eurovision song contest. This contest is all about genius and unique songs like this one.
San Marino _ not my style, and definitely not my lyrical taste.
Denmark _ out of all the things you could criticize this with...!?
Uk_ Mae can perform
Poland _ in my opinion the only good thing I could find was the catchy verses.
Cyprus_ for me this is brilliant and the opposite of forgettable, it gives me goosebumps.
Iceland_ their nf wasn't weak in my opinion and the song is very interesting.
Romania_ I don't find it off-putting but otherwise I agree.
Croatia_ You cannot say this isn't interesting.
France- I love the disco sound.
Portugal_ her vocal in the live performance (where she is dancing around) and in the audio recording are the same. She is amazing.