Adira

CW // Andy's turning is brought back up again. Mentions of drinking (more than usual) and vampire-typical violence/blood (nothing too bad I promise). Also an unholy amount of Trash (yes, he's back and spouting more bullshit).

~~~~~~~~~

Time off―it seemed like a foreign concept at this point. Jinxx thought as he set down his guitar and violin in Andy's guest room (they still called it that, since no one had ever technically claimed it) that really, it was quite the relief that they had this at all.

It felt like the first three months of the year (two, really, since March had barely started) had passed far too fast. Jinxx knew this was largely due to the chaos and uncertainty through much of those first two legs of the Wild Ones tour―which he sincerely hoped wouldn't be repeated when they went back to Europe next month―but he still didn't like that feeling. It was one of the parts of immortality he hated―if he didn't pay attention, time passed before his eyes, and then he found himself wondering what he'd missed.

He knew Jake was there before he ever saw him, the younger guitarist's familiar scent hitting him only a few seconds before his arms did, drawing him into a backwards embrace.

"Hello," Jinxx laughed.

Jake pressed a somewhat absent kiss to his shoulder. "Hi, Jinxxy."

"I see you're being chronically clingy again," Jinxx chuckled; he'd left the others only a minute or so ago.

"Yeah, that's me." Jake sounded tired.

"Are you okay?" Jinxx questioned.

"I'm fine." Jake pressed light kisses to Jinxx's throat. "Just the exhaustion of this tour catching up to me. I'll be fine by tomorrow night."

Jinxx turned his head to catch Jake's next kiss on his lips. "Just promise me you'll sleep when the sun comes up."

Jake laughed. "I've been planning on that since Reno."

Jinxx smiled. "Any particular reason you decided to come be affectionate?"

"I have to put my guitar away too, you know," Jake said, and smirked. "But how could I resist your pretty ass?"

Jinxx raised an eyebrow. "You think I'm pretty?"

Jake kissed him again. "I would have thought that'd be obvious by now, Jinxxy." He smiled. "You're the most beautiful man I've ever met. Or one of them anyway."

Jinxx chuckled. "Nice save."

"They can't hear us." Jake paused. "Actually maybe they can, I have no idea how good Andy's hearing has become over the years, and Ceese is an unknown on another level."

Jinxx laughed and stole another kiss. "Stop overthinking, I'm teasing you."

Jake smiled, a little sheepishly. "Yeah, I knew that."

"Are you going to put your guitar away?" Jinxx said pointedly. "Or are we going to leave Andy and CC hanging?"

"I wouldn't mind if it means I get you to myself for a while," Jake grumbled, but his smile betrayed how much he wanted to just relax with the youngest vampires.

"You got me all to yourself for ten years before we ever met Andy," Jinxx reminded him as Jake retrieved his guitar and set it next to Jinxx's.

"Right, but I wasn't in love with you then," Jake said. "Or at least I was nowhere near admitting it to myself."

Jinxx raised an eyebrow, intrigued―he'd hardly ever actually heard Jake say those words in reference to him. "When did you fall in love with me?" he asked curiously.