The Vow

A/N: Andy's POV took a dark turn while I was writing it, necessitating this. (I'm sorry.)

CW // Mentions of suicidal thoughts/attempts, references to past trauma & violence

~~~~~~~~~

Jake and Jinxx certainly knew how to distract.

CC had abandoned his worries about where Andy had stormed off to and what had become of Ashley fairly quickly when the guitarists pulled him into a dressing room and locked the door; a few scorching kisses and seductive, flirty comments later, every thought of the argument had fled from his mind. He'd welcomed the distraction―he suspected they all had.

CC ran his fingers through Jake's hair, drawing a soft purr from the older vampire's throat. "How are you so good at this?"

Jake raised an eyebrow. "Which part?"

CC laughed and stole a kiss. "Physical distraction."

"That was specific," Jinxx chuckled, and CC grinned lazily at him.

Jake pressed a few random kisses to CC's shoulder. "I believe we had a similar conversation about this time last year."

CC smiled. "We've probably had this conversation multiple times over the last couple of years."

Jinxx tilted his head back into the couch. "It's really almost been two years, hasn't it?"

Jake traced the violinist's tattoos somewhat absently. "It's hard to believe. We've known each other so long, yet somehow two years of this still feels like a long time."

CC raised an eyebrow. "You've known each other for a long time. I've only been part of this for the last couple of years," he pointed out.

Jinxx kissed him. "And we couldn't ask for a better drummer―and boyfriend."

CC smiled, burying his nose in Jinxx's shoulder. "That's nice to hear."

Jake pressed a kiss to the top of CC's head. "Of course, Ceese."

CC closed his eyes, content with his guitarists. Jake's lips made their way over his collarbone and back up his throat almost lazily; CC smiled again, purring at the feeling.

"We should probably head back to the bus," Jinxx murmured a few minutes later. "We have to be on the road in the morning."

CC groaned. "Come on, I'm comfortable," he complained.

"So am I," Jinxx protested. "But I'm also practical."

"Unfortunately, he's got a point," Jake sighed.

CC scowled. "I don't want to get up."

Both guitarists kissed him. "You think we do?" Jake said, reluctantly untangling himself from CC and Jinxx. "We probably need to find Andy anyway. Ash will make his own way back to the bus, but I'm worried about Andy."

CC sighed, understanding that. He rose as well, Jinxx following suit a moment later; CC stole a kiss from the violinist, grinning when the older vampire ducked his head to hide a smile.

"I hope Andy's okay," CC said. "I know fighting with Ash is never easy, and he always seems so upset afterward."

"I'm sure he's fine," Jinxx said, though CC could hear the note of anxiety in his voice. "Smoking, for whatever reason, usually calms him down."

"Still," Jake said, shrugging his leather jacket back on and stepping forward to steal a kiss from both of them. "It's probably a good idea to check in with him. We don't want him retreating into his own head again."