Chapter 8

No one's pov...

(At night, 11:55 pm, on 24th february)

In a room, or I say Rahul's bedroom, there are, three wierd creatures, who are preparing to surprise. Rahul, at 12.

So, currently. Rahul is on his bed asleep but Ryan is crouching down to Rahul's level and his mouth is a inch closer to Rahul's ear to scream happy birthday inside of his poor ear.

kin is holding the cake, or I say, birthday boys favourite cake which means, Iron man cake, while sitting on Rahul's bed on his side and Rohan is standing while holding a party popper in one hand and in other holding his phone, to record the upcoming mess.

"Umm Ryan. Is it okay to scream in his ear?" asked Kin worried, to Ryan who smirked and said ofcourse,

Okay.....

3....

2...

1..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAHUL!

Screamed kin and Rohan then open the party popper but it was a flop, while Ryan also screamed, inside Rahul's ear to say Rahul was shocked will be funny because,

He, woke up, to the loud booming voice, inside of his ear and now his ear drums will not be working for sure, than he sat up on his bed and before he could react, Kin spread the whole cake on Rahul's face.

"Once again, happy birthday" said Kin smiling oh so innocently, to Rahul who tried to move back but end up in a not so good condition, cause now he was on top of Kin and the spread cake on Rahul's face fell on Kin's face too and everyone started to laugh, including Kin.

Then, Rahul stood up and took some tissues and moved towards Kin, then gave him some tissues, who was still sitting on the bed, he then started to wipe his own face with the tissue.

"Thank you so much guys" "But now I can't hear anything thanks to you Idiot" Rahul said to Ryan who immediately came towards Rahul and lick the cream from his face and wiped the cream from his hands and again tasted it.

"Ewww"said everyone simultaneously except Ryan who said yum after tasting the cake from Rahul's face.

___________________

( 25th February 2023)

Today is the day, everyone was waiting for, because today is Rahul's birthday and whole Christopher Mansion is on chaos cause why not, there not so little young master is gonna be 24 this year. So, everyone is busy preparing for the upcoming party for tonight.

At the breakfast table...

"Our son is gonna be 24 this year, right. Hanya?" Asked Mr John smiling looking at her beloved wife Hanya.

"Of course, I-i mean time passes so quickly, like I couldn't believe my baby is turning 24 this year like I can still imagine R-rahul playing around, running and always clingy towards me- "ohh mom don't get so emotional, he's not going anywhere" said Rohan coming towards her mom and wiping his mom's tears.

"And yeah, you forget why he runs, calling your name. Hmm?" Asked Rohan to his mom who smiled.

"You were the reason, why he run towards me" said Hanya to her elder son who chuckled,

"Yeah yeah, that brat of yours always smacked me for no reason and his lil smart mind, that he would run towards you and told you that I smacked him instead" Rohan said to his mom who chuckled remembering the old beautiful memories of themselves.

"Oh hello, you were the one, who steals my toys. So, I just paid back" Rahul said coming towards the dinning table and settling himself on one of the chairs beside his mom.