Chapter 17

"--Push more!-" An exhausted sigh left his chapped lips, as he pushed Shiza further into the tunnel. Currently, they were inside the prison of death.

"-I'm regretting making this strategy--"
Rohan groaned, it's been fifty-five minutes since they have been crawling inside the huge tunnel like a starfish.

"--Five more to go-" Shiza announced, a torch hat on her head along with one more torch in her hand just like others.

"For real?" Rohan whispered behind Shiza with a puzzled look on his face.

"--Not really, I'm just motivating them-" Shiza whispered back with a teasing smile on her face, Rohan chuckled.

"Can you guys stop being lovey-dovey?" Ryan asked while scrunching his nose at the disgusting smell coming from the left tunnel.

"Why, your single ass hurting?" Shiza asked back but then close her nose at the bad smell.

"Guys, cover your nose with a mask, we have entered the washroom tunnel" Rohan instructed and for the very first time, everyone obliged it.

"That was extremely awful," Shiza said when they passed by the washroom,

"I should've.....stayed at home--" Kin yawned tiredly. They have been on their hand and knees for too long now it starts to pain, he was at the end, Shiza was at the front, Rohan was behind her and Ryan was in front of him.

"Guys, do we have chips?" Ryan asked while pouring chloroform into the mineral pipe attached to the tunnel, everyone halted in their places.

"--Yeah, we do have chips and yeah we do have biryani too...Shiza can you serve our little prince his appetite?-" Sarcasm-dripped words left Rohan's lips as he glanced behind with an eye rotation, everyone presents there snickered.

Meisha Jenner

"-Please leave him..he is...innocent" I sprinted behind them and my eyes enlarged seeing the very familiar
"X" BLOCK". I was about to join when someone shut the door in my face. I stumbled back but then regain my posture and banged on the gate. It was soundproof, and the mirror wasn't see-through. I couldn't see inside. I desperately slammed my hand on the gate but nothing seems to work.

"Do you want to join that traitor boy?"

I flinched when a male yelled behind me, I turned around to see a guard, piercing my soul with his cold eyes. I shook my head violently, silent tears flowed down my cheeks, I didn't like how this man called Rahul a traitor. I wanted to argue back but didn't, the way he spoke shows, he holds a powerful position in this prison.

"--Yeah, I would love to"

I wanted to answer back but suppressed the urge to spit those words. I clenched my palm and dashed to the cell where we were presently in.

I came into the cell and lay down on my bed with closed eyes just to see Rahul's smiley face, he was not as bad as I considered him. But all of a sudden I grew uncomfortable in my place I snapped my sight to the gate where two men stood with pleased expressions on their faces, if I'm not being wrong they are the ones, I saw on my first day here, the bald and the bruised one

"Are you blushing, sweetie?" I blinked my eyes to realize what he just said, after seeing them I forget to breathe and in return, my face turned red, I released a puff and clutched the hem of my shirt, and shut my eyes tightly.