Chapter 11

Ramadan Mubarak ♥️

After the party...

"Where is Meisha" questioned Shiza while crossing her arms over her chest, gazing at Jen who nervously fiddled with her fingers.

"Umm..I told her to wait outside for me" answered Jen with a nervous smile.

"Then, where is she now?" groaned Shiza being irritated cause she has been searching for Meisha from an hour now but still Meisha is nowhere to be seen, as she thought maybe she was busy with her friends but no she is not here.

"Kin, is also missing" Ryan added while everyone agreed at that.

"Something is fishy" Rohan uttered
while taking out his phone and looking towards the parking lot footage displayed on the screen.

"Let's go" finally Rahul stated as he looked at the notification on his phone while everyone present there got shocked as they saw what it was.

Because it was a emergency notification from Kin.

Rahul ran towards the parking lot area along with his friends.

"Oh my God" Shiza gasped as she saw Meisha's crushed phone lying on the ground. She crouched down and picked up the phone.

"It looks like the phone was crushed by a car" Rohan pointed out as he looked closely at the phone.

"Shitt" Rahul uttered while looking at the tire of Kin's car as there was Kin's phone which was also crushed just like Meisha's.

"Rahul! you convinced me right? That Meisha will be protected, then where is she, huh?" shouted Shiza, gazing at Rahul who clenched his fist into his palm.

"Meisha is the only family which I have. I can't loose her at any cost" Shiza said while wiping her tears. On the other hand Rohan felt his heart sinked at Shiza's remark as he thought Shiza doesn't include me in him as his family, Rohan gave a sad smile.

"But you do have lovely parents" Rachel said, staring at Shiza who gave her a weak chuckle.

"My lovely so called parents doesn't care about us. They are always out of country, always busy in meeting and all, it's been years they have spend a day with us." Shiza replied

"Don't worry Shiza, Kin is also with her" Rohan tried to calm Shiza down and thank god it worked.

At the studio...

Rahul opened the gate of his studio and let Rohan, Ryan and Shiza in. He didn't wait and straightly went towards his laptops and wear his head phones while started to search something on that laptop of his.

While everyone grab there things,

"Kin- I mean Shiza opened the laptop and plug it with pendrive." Rahul explained to Shiza who nodded.

"Now it's time to use you again, my love" Ryan murmured while keeping his gaze at his love while Rahul and Shiza chuckled at this and Rohan shaked his head softly while smiling.

Ryan's love: