Chapter 15

✦--------->[15]<---------✦
(PAST)

Little Meisha tottered around in the small park, her doe eyes searching for a specific tall boy who was not in sight.

"--Friend"  She excitedly exclaimed, but didn't get any response in return,

Meisha examined the area where tiny human beings were scattered busy playing and laughing with each other, but she couldn't find the one she was looking for,

"--Hey girl! wanna play with us?" a sudden voice grabbed her attention, she looked towards it to see four guys around seven-eight years staring at her with a smug look on their faces.

"--Otay" Meisha agreed while thinking she could meet her new friend when he'll come, the rest of the guys grinned.

"Let's play hide and seek--" one of the guys suggested after finding an empty place for them to play, they all nodded.

"--Ladies first," a guy said glancing at Meisha who nodded, carelessly.

After closing her eyes with excitement Meisha started to count, she giggled hearing the fading rushed footsteps.

1...
2..
3.

Meisha opened her eyes, to find the area empty, she strolled around running between the big palm trees, she smiled widely when she saw bushes and thought there will be someone.

"Got you!" Meisha's smile was replaced by a permanent pout when she found no one behind the empty bushes.

After 20 minutes...

"Guys come out--" Meisha yelled, getting frustrated, she sat against a tree with a pout adoring her rosy lips,

"Stop yelling!" came out a familiar voice from someone opposite side of the tree from where she was sitting,

Meisha curiously stood up and walked behind the tree to see a friend standing there, she giggled and started to jump excitedly.

"Friend!!" Meisha exclaimed and hugged him tightly from behind,

she was about to pull away from the hug when someone harshly grabbed her wrist and yanked her away from him

"Weren't you playing with us huh?" The same guy who suggested to play spat glaring at the new guy who was looking at Meisha.

"Sorry, but I can't play with you now" Meisha apologized but the guy again grabbed her wrist this time more tightly.

"No, you have to play with us" another guy butted in holding a hockey in his hands with a smirk.

"And you kid, go home," the same guy said to Meisha's friend who was younger than the rest of the guys around.

"Alright," Meisha's friend said and turned around, Meisha's eyes widened.