Chapter 9

Author's pov...

Inside Christopher mansion...

Tonight is Rahul's birthday party, every friends of Rahul, his dad's friends and relatives are present here and my readers are also invited in Rahul's birthday party. So, let's go,

Right now Mrs Chris is standing on the doorway and greeting everyone with a sweet smile but then she smiled widely when she saw Shiza & Meisha.

"Ohh my, you guys took so long. hmm"
with a sweet tone Mrs Chris said to Shiza and Rachel who greeted her with a pleased smile and then they hugged each other.

"Wait, where is my Sara" with a raised brow asked Hanya about her childhood friend Sara (Shiza and Meisha's mom) to Shiza who was about to reply but Meisha was quick to reply.

"Busy in making money" Meisha said while rolling her eyes when Shiza gave her a death glare and Hanya
awkwardly laughed at them.

"They are out for a important project"
Shiza said nervously but Hanya got it.

"It's fine" Mrs Chris said with a smile,

"Omg! Meisha, you have became so tall" with a amused look muttered Hanya.

"With the help of dozen Horlicks box"
Shiza said while trying to control her laugh and Hanya gave a small laugh.

"Momm. oh my god! did you checked your glasses no?" Asked Rahul coming towards them, giving a concerned look to his mother, then Shiza wished Rahul who said thanks than Rahul looked at Meisha who ignored him and he did too why ask them.

"Yeah I did, it's fine" Hanya said,

"No mom, like how can you say a dwarf person tall" Rahul uttered to his mom in disappointment and laughed after receiving a small push from his mom in return then she left.

"Right" Shiza replied while laughing.

"Infront of a giraffe, every human being is small. It's a common sense" Meisha said back with a fake smile.

"But you are not one of them" Rahul said with a smirk while looking at Meisha who glared at him.

"Hey, I have a question, Meisha" said Rahul with a grin on his face.

"I'm not Google, Rahul" Meisha said in a sarcastic manner.

"Okay. So, how's life under ground?"
Rahul asked with a raised brow to Meisha who looked at him weirdly.

"What" Meisha said clearly confused.

"I mean I have heard dwarf live under the ground right?" Rahul asked while looking at Shiza to confirm and saw her trying to control her laugh.

"What about you? how's life up there?" Meisha said sarcasm lazing in her sweet tone looking up at Rahul.

"Is it cold too much huh" Meisha said with a smirk.

" Hyy, Rahul " coming towards them Rita said with a smile but then her smile turned into a glare when she saw Meisha, she clenched her palms but then controlled herself.

"hi" Rahul said giving a quick glance at Rita then looking back at Meisha.

~Happy birthday Rahul~ Rita said with a shy smile while putting a few strands of hair back of her ear, while
showing her new manicure nails.

"Thanks, wait you didn't wished me?"
Rahul asked with a raised brow looking at Meisha who gave him a disgusted look,

"What are you, five?" Meisha said
sarcastically while showing five fingers to Rahul who glared at her.