Chapter 12

(FLASH BACK)

18th December, 2018

A young beautiful lady in her late 20s was skipping her way carefully, to opened the door of her house as she thought her love was waiting for her at the entrance. When she came in her living room from her bedroom she realised that the knocking on the door was more like a bang, she clutched her swollen tummy and inhaled a sharp breath then none the less went to open the door.

"W-who are yo- she couldn't finish her words as someone pushed her aside, she stumbled back but balanced herself while two bulky men came in the view, wearing red suit they gave a quick glance at her then going towards the couch standing beside it.

"Listen, you can't enter my house without any permission. So, kindly get out!" She sounded confident, but little did they knew that, she was shaking lightly with her clenched fist. Others present there ignored her words. She decided it was waste to yell at these people as she took out her phone from her long gown and started to call police.

A tall handsome man with a mask on, came farther inside the house, beside him two police inspectors entered. Her eyes widened as she saw them.

"Sir, thank god you came, now look these guys are coming inside my house without any permission, can you please knock some sense in them." The young lady requested as she grew uncomfortable in those men presence. But her complaint faded away as she look at those inspectors who were looking down, she felt betrayed.

'Where is your husband?" A raspy voice sounded inside the living room from the handsome man as he asked the young lady about her husband, the young lady shuddered at the tone.

"You are no one to ask about my--aah" the handsome man stomped towards her and grabbed her hair with a tight grip as he smiled looking at the helpless lady who's eyes were tightly shut.

"Open your eyes" the handsome man ordered as his grip tightened on the hair, she shut her eyes even more,

"OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES" yelled the handsome man, the young lady finally opened her teary eyes to gasped, gazing at the gun pointing at her forehead.

"Where is your husband pretty girl" the man again asked with a sick smile, the girl cried out in pain from the tight grip on her hair. She thought there is no escape,

"H-he is out-ah" she yelped in pain at the extremely tight grip on her hair.

"That bastard took my money, without giving me drugs, he has to pay back" masked man snapped to which the young lady shaked her head furiously.

"Kneel her down" the handsome man commanded, when he let go of the young lady's hair who put her hand on her hair, caressing it slowly to ease the pain but then her eyes flooded with unshed tears at the guards who quickly obeyed the instructions from their boss and grabbed her arms, forcefully as she thrashed in their hold but eventually gave up, her small frame was tiny infront of those bulky men who were holding her in her place.

"Any last words" as this sentence came out of the handsome man's mouth, young lady's ebony eyes widened, she tried to break free from those grip but could not win against the physical strength of those two bulky men.

The handsome man pointed his gun at the young lady's forehead as she inhaled slowly, before revealing.

"I-i'm p-pregnent" the young lady revealed as she closed her eyes tightly as she thought the man will kill her right away but that doesn't happened but something unexpected, as the man stumbled back at the statement the lady just revealed to him earlier.

She felt those men grips loosening, she smiled yeah she smiled beautifully but her smile faded away as the handsome man came towards her, she looked up at the man who was standing infront of her with a sweat smile, she gave a weak smile to him for freeing her, she thought, but how wrong she was, because a harsh kick landed on her stomach, her hands quickly made it's way towards her 4th month baby bump, but that doesn't stop that cruel man to stop his kicks as he kicked her swollen tummy untill he saw blood dripping down from the young lady's long gown, he looked towards her face to see tears flooding from her eyes non stop as her hands were still clutching her pregnant belly. She was crying historically, looking here and there for those men to step ahead and stop what was happening but that doesn't seem to affect those men who were looking at her with guilt evident in there eyes.